Isb Meet June / July ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be great, knifepoint, even though it's not beer related. :lol:

AFAIK, there are 8 people on the tour.

sure knifey, ill take a dvd. perhaps your should change your adsl2 profile to "more stabler" ?

Hey Guys, I hope you get some pics posted when it's all over - you are going to a lot of my old haunts when I living in Steak'n'Kidney.

Check you lauter,

Sean.

matt from the brewery was great, I didn't expect such a great tour, granted, a bit went over my head but it was great!

good meeting you guys there

Thanks again for the last minute call up. The tour was great and best of all it has made me want to get more gear and brew more beer! The minister for finance will be so pleased.

David.

Yeah might not give off the best impressions sitting down at your new desk and doing some surfing

its already been said and im a few days late but , what a great tour i know for one i was expecting to be out of the brewery in about 1/2 hour and hour tops , 3 and a half hours later ... what a host !!! Very informative and didnt hold back on any information as to his process and procedures ...

all from a chance meeting in a brewshop ... you really do never know your luck in a big city

Hi guys,

yeah the new job has been full-on - a steep learning curve + lots to do! I will have to resize the pics in order to post em on AHB, but can only do that at home.

I thanked Matt today for his generous time, effort & sharing brews with us. He asked me to advise you that the Killargh Stout is on tap @ the Union Hotel in Newtown from today!! :beer: :party: :chug: .

Ned, it just shows you that if you don't ask, you don't get.

Beers

Crozdog

Ned, it just shows you that if you don't ask, you don't get.

exactly right philip ... congrats on the new job too

i know i will be looking out for his beers more so now simply due to the quality of his tour ....

OK, finally got a couple of moments to download the pics & resize em. Check them out in the gallery here

Before you all start at me yes I know that there are 5 pics which are duplicated (!@#$% corporate net connection).

MODS (Dane/Doc/DJR/POMO) can you please remove the duplicate entries? I couldn't work out how to do that. Thanks in advance

Once again, a top day & a generous host :beer: (I dropped a couple of brews to him on Sat to say thanks).

Crozdog

P.S. Oldbugman, when is the SAAZ lager happening?

Latest posts

Back