Isb Meet June / July ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both of mine are in the fermentors, the blonde being in the 2ndry and the dregs of the golden ale is in the primary but i havent checked ether for a couple of days. ill have to to do something about them in the next couple of days

So are we locking the 21jul in ? What time ?

Any comments / suggestions on post tour activities ?

I'd be happy with the 21st. :D

As for after, I have no input on which pubs to go to sorry, as I haven't been to any of them for ages. But I'm willing to go with the flow. :party:

i dont have a problem with the 21st , at least i dont have at the moment, if thats the agreed date we had better give matt a call asap to lock in the day with him too ...

Althought my previous post listed lots o pubs along King St, I wasnt suggesting visiting them all, unless you had a liver punishment diet - lol. Could just visit a couple or go somewhere else for just a quiet few & (late) lunch. Depends on what time tour finishes ...

Stu - the belgian strong is tasting way to good ! (& putting an easy smile on my face) have to do this one again :)

ok guys im going to have to pull out due to work, ill see you at the next one in a couple of months most likely

OK then, lets get Eddie to lock in the 21st!

Now What time? I reckon 11 or 1 to allow us to do stuff in the mornin. What do you all reckon? I know that Pweder can't do before 1 as per his original post.

Sorry you can't make it Barls - i've subbed xknofepointx for your spot.

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls xknifepointx
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108
7 OldBugman
8 Pweder

Reserves
1 Aviary
2 Flopinab

Last time I visited The Bank, they had JS & Little Creatures.

Let's make it 1pm then.

JS and LC sounds good.

What time does matt want us coming?

thats more to the point , not what time we want but what time matt will fit us in , im happy with whatever comes out

racked the belgian strong from the brew day on monday , smelt fantastic, cant wait to get it into the bottle and get a taste of it when its all carbed up and frothy

Whens the next grain bulk buy?

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

looks like you just started to organise it luke .... probably about time i started buying grain in bigger quantitys i think,,,

perhaps there are some that need bulk hops too .... no names required ....LOL

not as sorry as i am croz but ill see you all when i get back

Surely stu is the man for the job. he already has the supply network setup.
:beer:

As Barra says, no supply line (except for Gerard's phone number :p ) but I think it might be about time for a grain bulk buy too. Down to my last bag or so. :blink:

I wont be getting asmuch as last time, just pils and wheat, maybe munich..

well that'd be 2 sacks instead of 3 like last time.

Croz, did we find out about the time Matt would like us to get there?

Got the call from Matt. He can do either 10:30 OR 11 am on Saturday the 21st!.

Based on previous posts, that may eliminate a couple of those on the list so those on the reserve bench better get a leave pass sorted.

Crozdog

Back