Isb Meet June / July ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since i cannot go id like to see lots of pics boys

maybe but the way work is i might be able to come after all now, its typical with work.

Hi Guys
I am out of the tour. I have to run the kids around in the morning. Enjoy! Matt is a top bloke and his setup is great.

Also, for drinking afterwards, there is also an Irish pub on King St. - Kelly's on King if you need some Irish beers. If you are having a feed on the way up King st, try the back of the Bank (next to Newtown Train Station) at the Sumalese thai. I ate there the other night for the first time in about 10 years. Pretty Damn good. A few beers on tap including Beez Neez, Cooper's and maybe Stella.

Rundown on the pubs from May street heading up to Newtown: Sydney Park Inn (on left), Botany View (left), Union (right), Sando (left), Town Hall (right), Bank (right), Culettos' (left), Kelly's (left), Cooper's Inn ( left - formerly the shakey), Marlbourough (left). That takes you up to Missenden road.

Have fun - I will try to make next meet

Pweder

11am works for me , see you all there , i take it we are meeting at the brewery ? i just ran into Knifepoint at the brewhaus and he was asking where the meeting point was , perhaps the sydney park carpark near the BP servo on the princes hwy at 10.45 ??? the brewery is then a short walk across the road and up may st ..

With Pewder out, Aviary looks to be next up on the list. Can you make it, Aviary? Anybody else who can't make it, now might be the time to say so that others can take your place.

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls xknifepointx
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108
7 OldBugman
8 Pweder ?

Reserves
1 Aviary
2 Flopinab

11am sounds good. I'll probably be going on public transport, barra, so outside the brewery might be the easiest for me, but either way is fine.

either way stu theres only a few hundred metres difference anyway....

think drewcarey was up for this if the reserves cant fill the gaps ...

Ok, I guess I can manage a few hundred metres. :unsure: I vote car park. :D

I am organising my leave pass from Saturday morning duties.

Can definately be there.

see you all there on saturday mornin .... enjoy the rest of the week guys !

Actually guys scheduled onto work this Saturday and that getting to be as rare as hens teeth unfortunately :(

Hope to see plenty of pictures though.

Hi Guys,

Here is the address:

St. Peters Brewery
15 May Street
St Peters 2044

For those that don't know, May St. is on the southern side of St peters Station, a coup[le of streets down from wher the Princess Hwy meets Sydney Park Rd. (Look it up on whereis.com.au B) )

Either meet at the car park as mentioned by Ned @ 10:45 or @ the brewery @ 11.

Stu, Jane can give us both a lift in :super: :party: :beer:

CU all on Saturday. FYI, my mobile is 0416 233 921 if you're running late.
Crozdog

Hello,

I am good to go guys.

Thanks for the call up. See you all at the brewery at 11:00am.

David. :beer:

Hi guys. I've been away for a few weeks, and Barls, if I had to rely on the Navy (US or Aus) to get me back, I'd still be waiting on a beach off the Qld coast. Where to your skippers get their ticket - the log ride at Disney Land?

Please put me on the reserve list if possible for the 21st.

Cheers

EB

Hi guys. I've been away for a few weeks, and Barls, if I had to rely on the Navy (US or Aus) to get me back, I'd still be waiting on a beach off the Qld coast. Where to your skippers get their ticket - the log ride at Disney Land?

Please put me on the reserve list if possible for the 21st.

Cheers

EB
i thought it was more like the merry go round as they all seem to go in circles but get nowhere

so exactly how many people are coming to the meet?

drunk and my internet keeps disconnecting, even though it's adsl2, keep losing sync every few minutes.

I have a gift to bring everyone, although, i'm not too sure if people will think it's a gift or an evil devil creation. (it's a documentary on the Budweiser brewery and the processes they have in place to create their 'beer')

I'll DVD it, if anyone wants it

;-)

Latest posts

Back