Isb Meet June / July ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
looks like some of us ISB'ers have gone quiet during these colder times , hasnt been much talk of a next meet since the last one at Barl's place so i thought id throw this up to get something moving ...

cheers and the the ideas begin to flow ...

if its gonna be a small one again id almost volunteer my place but knowing my luck if i do we will get record numbers ,

i mentioned the idea of a 'clubhouse' a while back , anyone have any ideas , thoughts on this and where we canb get something cheap and reasonable close for everyone ???

im always up for a meeting so long as work doesnt get in the way again. im not fussed ether way though as i know nobody lives out near me

I'm up for it. It's probably too late to get something together this month, but maybe the middle to the end of next month? :unsure:

Have tried to get a clubhouse from some council owned sources and they are always a bit funny about alcohol being consumed onsite but will keep trying

Ned & I met Matt Donnellan from St Peters brewery yesterday @ the Marrickville Brewhouse. I asked him if he'd be up for a bunch of us doing a tour. He was all for it as long as it was on a Saturday & the numbers were between 3 & 8. I need to give him at least a weeks notice

So the questions are:

1. When? (I reckon mid July either the 14th or 21st) &
2. Who?

Here is a list of starters & reserves - remember there is only 8 spots so 1st in best dressed :unsure:

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi

Reserves

Beers

Crozdog

Wow! That sounds great.

I can't do the 14th, so I vote for the 21st. :p

If it's then (or the 28th), I'm a definite.

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster

Reserves

Beers

im not fussed ether ways if work interferes i may drop out
1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls

Reserves

nothing definite in july, so what ever suits others :)

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls
5 redbeard

Reserves

nb - whats the Marrickville Brewhouse ?

nb2 - did u mean brewhaus.com.au ?

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108

Reserves

Ned & I met Matt Donnellan from St Peters brewery yesterday @ the Marrickville Brewhouse.

Was there something on there on Fri.??? that I missed................. :(

Can't make it either of those days unfortunately. I expect a full and detailed report :blink:

nb - whats the Marrickville Brewhouse ? The HBS opposite the golden barley hotel in marrickville

nb2 - did u mean brewhaus.com.au ? Yes

ya didnt miss anything gav , just a chance meeting between phillip and myself and a further chance of matt walking in while we were there,

perhaps the next meet can start with the brewery tour and move on somewhere else , perhaps a Thai joint in newtown ???

on the clubhouse thing i have an avenue i want to explore but havent had the time to chase it down yet will report with progress when progress is made ....

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108
7 OldBugman

Reserves

Gidday
New to the forum! Woz lead here by the lure of a tour of Matt's Brewery at St Peters. Put me on the list thanks Crozdog! Been brewing since my share accomodation days in 1988, kicking around the inner west. I live just around the coorner from Matt's brewery.

Cheers

Pweder

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108
7 OldBugman
8 Pweder

Reserves

welcome to the forums Pweder ...

looks like we have our tour group ...

Put me down on the reserve list please guys.

And thats only if its a sat.

If we just end up doing a meet I am available when you's decide to hold meets for your club on the saturday.

Hi,

I'm free on the 21st so I'll warm the bench hoping for a call up.

1 Crozdog
2 Barramundi
3 Stuster
4 barls
5 redbeard
6 MikeM108
7 OldBugman
8 *taken*

Reserves
1 xknifepointx
2 Aviary

Latest posts