Isb Big Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you coming on 5th May?

• S$%T Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prolly - just gotta check if I can get a leave pass

• Nah got other stuff lined up

• Total voters
I'm with croz on this one.
this does sound good ill try to get there if work doesnt get in the way, if not ill jut get the girlfriend to drop a cube over if im away with work at the time. i jut put the golden ale on tap that we did last time.
plus the forum has been blocked at work so can someone email me whats happening at [email protected]

Almost my only memory of yesterday's pub crawl :p is that we agreed on the Tripel/Blonde ale parti-gyle. The big day is getting closer so could anybody who wants a cube drop me an email (pm me if you don't have my email) saying what size cube you have and whether you want some tripel or blond.

I've had some thoughts on the recipes and if you want to help work on it, I can email you back the recipes as they stand.

Looking forward to another BIG brew day. :super:

Almost my only memory of yesterday's pub crawl :p is that we agreed on the Tripel/Blonde ale parti-gyle. The big day is getting closer so could anybody who wants a cube drop me an email (pm me if you don't have my email) saying what size cube you have and whether you want some tripel or blond.

I've had some thoughts on the recipes and if you want to help work on it, I can email you back the recipes as they stand.

Looking forward to another BIG brew day. :super:

LOL,

I remember a conversation that went something like "all we need is a bag of Pils".....

i'll take 1 of each. I have a spare 15 & 25l drum.

Crozdog

im definately in now ill see you all there

I'm back from the NT as of last night - to celebrate i had a bottle of my new batch from the last meet which is pretty good!

Stu can you email the recipes - i was thinking along the lines of 95% Pils, 5% Wheat. For a Duvel style we need some dextrose but that can be added in the fermenter. I wonder how much hops we need?

Can anybody who wants a cube and who hasn't emailed/pm'd me yet contact me soon (before Wednesday at least)? That way we can get the recipes finalised and the grain ordered. Looks like it's going to a monster though. At last count it looks like we're going to be brewing 240L of sweet, sweet wort.

Also, if anybody has some B Saaz just hanging around waiting to be used could you contact me. Need more hops! :lol:

Also, if anybody has some B Saaz just hanging around waiting to be used could you contact me. Need more hops! :lol:

No problem there filling in the missing quantity from my freezer :)

Great. I was counting on that, but we need more. More lovely hops!

* Add satanic laughter sound effects here.*

In fact, hop crisis averted due to DJR and his incredible hop stockpile. :super:

Recipe seems good. Just waiting for any stragglers for cubes and then I'll post it.

Guys I'll be comming to this meeting, I am sure that stusters desperate to get rid of that 62.5kg's of grain his been hanging on for me..... - Sorry Stu!

And DJR have all the hops came in yet?

Cheers guys.

Guys I'll be comming to this meeting, I am sure that stusters desperate to get rid of that 62.5kg's of grain his been hanging on for me..... - Sorry Stu!

And DJR have all the hops came in yet?

Cheers guys.

Too late I think thats the grain we're using for the Big Brew Day :lol:

No, it's still safe, though I did have designs on it for the brew day. If you're coming along, I guess we can't use it for that. :(

Did you want a cube? What beer? What volume?

Cheers for hanging onto it so long been having one of those periods ATM where everythings chosen to go up that creek without a paddle!

Saving me jumping back and reading all the thread what beers are you doing mate?

Also do you need any hops particularly, goldings, Cascade or Amarillo I have a tonne of them ATM.

Cheers.

Tripel and blonde ale. We're set for hops I think.

I'll grab a cube of the Tripel if thats okay man, all lagered up ATM, and be interested to try a genuiene belgium rather than what I call a belgium beer.

Cheers.

Back