Isb Big Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you coming on 5th May?

• S$%T Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prolly - just gotta check if I can get a leave pass

• Nah got other stuff lined up

• Total voters
Pre-boil there was 180L of golden strong, and 180L of blonde. Final volume into cubes was around the 300L mark. :eek:

Thanks to Phil for hosting. My wort is already bubling away in the fridge, decided to use a lager yeast for it as I had just racked a beer and had a nice big yeast cake. Can't wait for a side by side tasting of what these worts end up as :)

Mine's going already with 1728 Scottish at about 15C, tasted pretty good from the fermenter. Diluted mine a bit and still got 1064 OG :)

Isn't it time for some more photos so we can begin the "our brew day was bigger than yours thread" :)

Isn't it time for some more photos so we can begin the "our brew day was bigger than yours thread" :)

yours might be bigger, but the IBU's is the original ... ;-p

Sounds like you all had a tops day.

Scotty

Great photos. :super:

Although I do have a bit of a neck ache now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Maybe next brewday we can incorporate 2.5kg of Amarillo and 2kg of Cascade.... I know a very cheap source ;)

i vote that someone who shall for the time being remain nameless get his ISB handle changed to MR AMARILLO, all those in favor say aye !!!

Quite amusing hahaha.

Hey also does anyone know if my hops ever turned up??? A tad sad they went missing from right out of my esky.....

i think he was more voting in favor of the name change ....

better you start gettin in contact with some AHB admin types to make the change , i see a few aye's on the way.....

great pics too crozdog , although perhaps next time you could work them right side up ??

Latest posts

Back