Is My Gas Line On The Regulator Enough?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Giant

Reaction score
Howdy

Finally made the swith to kegs and I am big kev excited!

Just trying to get the gas line sorted in the fridge and I just wanted to check if this is on the reg enough?? I heated the line prior in boiling water and have got it as far as i physically can. I also have a clamp to go over the top of it but i cant get the clamp over, tapping it down and wiggling it around has it just scratching the tubing and I dont want to weaken it. I tired to take it off to try again but it is on their good!!!!!

Is it safe to leave and use as it or should i cut the line and get a lighter or something on it to heat it and remove it and go again?

Cheers
Steve

photo_5_.JPG

Looks good to me but I'd still get a clamp on it.

thats more than i was able to get on there! I don't even use a clamp, i only just started kegging so i don't know whether thats cool or not. I figured if i couldn't pull it off then it probably won't come off. If it does i'll be a very sad boy though!

What sort of clamps did you use? I found THESE from Craftbrewer fit every thing in my keg system.

Drew

What sort of clamps did you use? I found THESE from Craftbrewer fit every thing in my keg system.

Drew

Thats the exact clamp I have Drew from the same store
Just cannot get it over even the first barb on the reg

Latest posts

Back