Interview on ABC about my beer, brewing and Brewoomba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earle

Choc wheat fiend
Reaction score
My smoked rye farmhouse ale has been brewed by Fortitude Brewing and will be on tap this weekend at Brewoomba. Here's an interview that I did that aired on ABC Southern Queensland this morning.

https://clyp.it/slzazm5j

Awesome, I hope Fortitude Brewing does your beer justice.

Are you invited to help brew it or just provide the recipe?

Cheers, there was a comp to see what beer they would brew judged on how well it would sell. They liked mine the most but as you can imagine a smoked rye farmhouse ale might not win out on saleability so a red ale won out in the end. But they liked my brew so much that they decided to brew it as well.

I wasn't there for the brewing of my beer but a group of us from the local brew club did go down to the brewery for a brew day last week and we got to taste my beer. Pretty good representation, maybe a little less body but will still be great to see it on tap and available to the general public.

Congrats, that's awesome. I was up at the Fortitude brewery a couple of months back, they do some good beers. Any idea if we'll see this get any distribution down in Melbourne? One of my haunts had a couple of kegs of the Noisy Minor ANZUS IPA a while back, so maybe?

Can't seem to get my phone to play it, congrats tho mate and thanks for sharing!

droid said:
Can't seem to get my phone to play it, congrats tho mate and thanks for sharing!
If your on an iPhone you have to set the "auto-lock" in general settings to never. I had it play for 30 seconds then stop when the screen goes blank.
If you your on something else not sure.....

Back