Im just showing off - My brewing made it to the ABC

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I have your autograph, or would you prefer I throw my panties (boxers) at you from afar?? :D

Nice one!

Well done. Looks like a great set up you've got going there. The pig on the spit looked pretty good, too!

A mere thousand litres of beer a year? Less than three litres a day. Get a grip man.

Paulbroad said:
Well done. Looks like a great set up you've got going there. The pig lamb on the spit looked pretty good, too!
fify

well done thomas

ThomasD said:
Awesome mate.
I can relate to the passion & tecnical aspects of All Grain. I too enjoy this aspect of the brewing process & like yourself, I love giving samples to anyone that drops in. ( 18+ obviously ) I don't think I would drink half of what I make. I just love that people enjoy it....... :beerbang:

Taste's like molasses... and that face she pulled was gold.

Bet it was better than she's making it out to be :D

DU99,

the beer is a Westvleteren 12 clone, if there could be such a thing.

I split a 50 litre batch with a brewmate and we did our own ferment thing.

I used 3787 Trappist High Gravity and made it struggle though min temp of its recommended range. I got nice earthy tones, not too many esters with plenty of malt. Probably not to style and not as close to the real deal but VERY nice. Not a session beer at 10%.

Give you the recipe is you want, probably came from AHB in the first place.

TeeDee

elcarter
Considering it was a 10% belgian I took it as a compliment.
There is a bucket load of belgian candy syrup in it, not many people say belgian candy syrup when they taste malliards from sugar, molasses come to mind.
She drank it so thats always a good sign.
TeeDee

Nice work. Love the set up. I have some work to do to get to that! Might have to come and stay with you for a few years...

Moad,
nevermind, Im sure my liver is about to pack it in, keep your eye on ebay.
;-)

You could always come and help me drink my beer!

TeeDee

Latest posts

Back