I'm Anti Anti-moslems

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion.

If you seriously have issues with Australian born fully integrated Arabic people you are a racist.

If you have something against Muslims it may be that you don't like their religious beliefs, or even their culture. This is not the same thing as racism. Culture and religious beliefs are human constructs and are fairly open to ridicule in my opinion.

Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion.

Oh Bravo. I'm sick of people parroting that ******* statement. Ok, let's then say the inference of people's unwarranted 'ism' is based around RACES who typically originate from the Middle East. Your average Islam hater seems to focus on middle easterns more than Indonesian/Malaysian muslims, so therefore for wont of a better term it's racism.

You get no points for anal retentiveness. May your camel yeild sour milk for eternity.

Words words words yet you are saying nothing of any substance.

Words words words yet you are saying nothing of any substance.

I don't cater for high-school drop outs, so I'm not surprised at your misguided & entirely non-relevant statement. Although it probably impressed some of the other bogan drones here who will shout from the rooftops in agreement with whatever the hell it is you are attempting to present, simply because it's 'anti-renegade'.

No points for the failed puppeteer.

*uni graduate

Your thesaurus doesn't cover the fact you are lacking in logic and argument skills.

"Derrr most people think of arabs when they think of muslims therefore if you say anything bad about muslims ur a racist"

Good one shit bag.

Hooray :party: More hatred!

Kill, kill, kill for peace
Near or middle or very far east
Far or near or very middle east

If you don't like the people
or the way that they talk
If you don't like their manners
or they way that they walk,

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home:

The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play
All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna
Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:Tonight

Behold the sparkle of champagne
The crime rate's gone
Feel free again
O' life's a dream with you, Miss Lily White
Jane Fonda on the screen today
Convinced the liberals it's okay
So let's get dressed and dance away the night

While they:
Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:Tonight

Hooray :party: More hatred!

Near or middle or very far east
Far or near or very middle east

If you don't like the people
or the way that they talk
If you don't like their manners
or they way that they walk,

Sounds like something from the Dead Kennedies

I have no concern for if someone is muslim, christian, buddist or otherwise, you treat me with a suitable level of respect and I will return the favour.....

I say now, the two groups we have the most issues with at work (i.e. drunk, abusive, having to be told to leave) are firstly stupid white trash bogans, followed by young Lebanese males who seem to believe they are above all around them, this doesn't tend to be a religious issue, more an issue with authority and being told to behave in an appropriate manner when at a gaming table.

My only issue with Muslims in seeing women driving in burqas, I'm sorry but that is just plain ******* stupid/dangerous. Surely they do not have a full field of vision.....And I'm sure if a police car drove past me and I was driving with a cardboard box over my head with just a slit for the eyes I would be promptly pulled over and told to remove it.

My only issue with Muslims in seeing women driving in burqas, I'm sorry but that is just plain ******* stupid/dangerous. Surely they do not have a full field of vision.....And I'm sure if a police car drove past me and I was driving with a cardboard box over my head with just a slit for the eyes I would be promptly pulled over and told to remove it.

Not sure why it matters. There's plenty of people that are horrible drivers even without things over their head.

I reckon everyone should be forced to do a driving test again, a hard one, and if you don't pass too bad. If you wanna drive drunk you can try and pass the test drunk. If you wanna drive wearing a burqa then you can pass the test with one on. If you wanna be an asian driver, you can pass the test as an asian driver (as if).

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Wow, Pistol, this becoming an epic post.

I encounter eneducated racism everyday. As a teacher, I work with all nationalities, all cultural backgrounds and all religions. I have heard kids in a year 3 class call Aboriginal and African kids "f**king boongs and niggers", and I have heard year 1 kids using the same learned language. We are all just products of our environments, (meet the parents) and we are all 'boat people'.
Have a beer, n' peace out I say.

So why the "Moslem" Hatred?

I HATE people that have no tolerance for others, and wear it on their sleeve.

I don't care what religion you are, just settle the **** down, try to fit in a bit, don't KILL people that you disagree with, and RELAX.

The reason people hate "Muslims" is because of the 5% of them that are "Terrorists" willing to give up their lives for "the better good" Christians did the same thing during the Crusdaes, and they were just as idiotic and hateable.

I don't hate Muslims, or Christians or Jews or any other religion. My motto for life has been "Everyone is my friend until they give me a good reason not to be". Skin colour or race or religion are unimportant, as long as they can live and let live.

The ones that cannot let others live their own lives, and feel the need to kill them or abuse them.. well they can f*** off and die. I am a very humble and un-agggro dude, but let me catch you abusing someone for their age, sex, religion, etc and you are going to wish you had not met me.

Now, let's all relax, have a home brew and chill, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back