i do great head, apparently

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butisitart

Reaction score
this being my 99th post suggests to me that my avatar is about to change once again, from 'great head' to something new.
so i thought i should look back on what has been an enlightening experience as one who never considered oneself as particularly noteworthy in the art of great head,
in one of my early posts under this avatar, i recalled how, while putting out the wheelie bin, my gay neighbour appeared. i mentioned to him that i have the 'great head' avatar on my AHB site, and he rolled her eyes and walked away. i thought that were pretty rude, but that's ok.
i find that i am now quite popular in certain bars around brisbane, so it ain't all bad. i thought i'd use my avatar as my name in a pub trivial pursuit night, and i made lots of new friends. i'm not sure why, but most of them were blokes.
my missus, on the other hand, keeps asking me lots of stupid questions. 'what - you think you do better head than me??'.
i'll be happy with my new avatar. this is all too much.

butisitart said:
this being my 99th post suggests to me that my avatar is about to change once again, from 'great head' to something new.
so i thought i should look back on what has been an enlightening experience as one who never considered oneself as particularly noteworthy in the art of great head,
in one of my early posts under this avatar, i recalled how, while putting out the wheelie bin, my gay neighbour appeared. i mentioned to him that i have the 'great head' avatar on my AHB site, and he rolled her eyes and walked away. i thought that were pretty rude, but that's ok.
i find that i am now quite popular in certain bars around brisbane, so it ain't all bad. i thought i'd use my avatar as my name in a pub trivial pursuit night, and i made lots of new friends. i'm not sure why, but most of them were blokes.
my missus, on the other hand, keeps asking me lots of stupid questions. 'what - you think you do better head than me??'.
i'll be happy with my new avatar. this is all too much.
K

Ahhh, to be on the verge of the great 100th post, but not to make the leap to see what the new avatar description may reveal, such a difficult point in ones development.

Whilst the little more experienced me types here through a beer sticky keyboard *(Damn you sticky keys!!), with nothing more insightful than the fact that more posts inevitably leads to beer affecting your ability to communicate on the inter wide webbery.............................................. yeah, thats the one, little stick dott..................... anmd the t................fark.........

Anyhow, I hope the next stage in your avatars development will bring you more happiness than great head, however, sometimes it is best to take pleasure in the simpler things in life.

maaybe an avatar's just the picture bit. i just thought it were the whole thing but technology ain't my strong point anymore.

woo hoo - just got my new avatar thing name whatever.
now that's odd. my missus calls me 'partial man'.
i feel liberated :drinks:

butisitart said:
maaybe an avatar's just the picture bit. i just thought it were the whole thing but technology ain't my strong point anymore.
Sorry, I was simply having a bit of fun before - yep, avatar is the picture bit. the wording seems to be locked in until some point where it isn't - I haven't worked that out yet, it is either a form of elitism or it is in a spot that is beyond my cursory attempts to determine if I may change to an very (to my humour and/or opinion) hilarious and/or witty/profound/disturbing/confusing/humorous wording.

The farking ............................................... is farked though, and its due to beer - i'd blame the kids, but I have to accept this one as the wife saw it happen.

Maybe keyboard wash day tomorrow, maybe

Mr B said:
it is either a form of elitism
You won't find any elitism round here mate :ph34r:

i love elitism. i got picked on at school and by my younger siblings, and now i'm an old ******* and the president of my very own club, of which i am the only member.
and YOU CAN'T JOIN.
so there... :beerbang:

...I'm just trying to get my post count up so my beers will start to taste better.

Your gay neighbor and the guys at the bars around Brissy are gonna be in for a big letdown when they find out your only a partial man and not geat head. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back