i do great head, apparently

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benn said:
...I'm just trying to get my post count up so my beers will start to taste better.
7 more posts and you're gonna start doing great head. dunno if that helps your brewing better beers

Look out Blue Oyster!
..off to find my Macho Man leathers

Apparently there is cream to get rid of those stretch marks around the lips . Or you could wear them with pride as a visual sign of your long, painful transition to a partial man. :p :lol:

i tried vitamin E cream but no chop. cortisone cream is ok but i slobber on my veges and drool in my beer a bit. anybody tried wd40??

My wife just walked by, looked over my shoulder and said "Oh.. so that's what you men do at your brew meetings?"

That should be her title not mine!! Just sayin..

merged with other thread.

Now it's time to graduate from Great Head to Partial Man.. This site sure isn't making me feel very masculine.. :unsure:

If it helps, it's about making beer and some forum members have a ute (individually, not collectively).

Mr B said:
Ahhh, to be on the verge of the great 100th post, but not to make the leap to see what the new avatar description may reveal, such a difficult point in ones development.
I cant remember my 100th post...

butisitart said:
you probably can't remember your 10,000th. how old are you?? 103?? :lol:
I cant even remember my 10,408th post..... :ph34r:

of course you can't.
try one of the noble hops in your next brew. apparently they're good for restoring memory. :super:

butisitart said:
of course you can't.
try one of the noble hops in your next brew. apparently they're good for restoring memory. :super:
From what I worked out last Thursday night, large amounts of Bourbon on ice at the pub are not very good for ones memory

Maybe I should switch to a different beer before hand

Latest posts

Back