i do great head, apparently

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice fucks with you man. It's an epidemic.
Number of bar staff that ask me if I want my neat spirit with ice makes my cry.

In the land of NSW they class a nip as a shot, and shots are banned

If you want a bourbon/whiskey you have to have a mixer with it.

Cant technically just have it with ice.

Lucky my local tends to look at the crowd first. If its an older crowd then you can get it with ice or neat. If its full of young blokes. Not a hope in hell.

How does having a spirit with caffeine or red bull help matters? Who makes this shit up?

Can't have straight vodka mate. Mix some mother into it. That'll keep you on your toes.

In the land I originally came from you can now buy a drink called 'cold pussy' at the servo on the autobahn, it's cheap red wine mixed with cola.
It's right next to the hip flasks of vodka (neat, no ice).

I brought an expensive Shiraz to a party to impress my wine drinking mates and when I went to get it from the the kitchen, a few Thai women had already opened the bottle and were mixing it with Coke. Insert amusing Great Head comment here.

I can't complain, I was a bit partial to Port and Coke back in the day.

IMO if your put a mixer or ice with a decent, spirit particularly scotch, then you don't deserve it. Bit like wiping your arse with a 100 dollar note.

if i go to a pub in nsw, could i ask for a vodka and dry vermouth, the dry vermouth being the mixer, stirred, not shaken??
or a vodka with a different brand of vodka as the mixer?? :unsure:
last time i had wine and coke on the autobahn, i drove REALLY fast and had a good time for about 20mins.

Ducatiboy stu said:
In the land of NSW they class a nip as a shot, and shots are banned

If you want a bourbon/whiskey you have to have a mixer with it.

Cant technically just have it with ice.

Lucky my local tends to look at the crowd first. If its an older crowd then you can get it with ice or neat. If its full of young blokes. Not a hope in hell.
i call bollocks :) there are plenty of bars in newcastle you can get a neat spirit or with ice

That good head cant last long I'm past it and cant remember it. :huh:
Then gets into drinking toxic rocket fuel? What is this tread coming to? :chug:

jimmy_jangles said:
i call bollocks :) there are plenty of bars in newcastle you can get a neat spirit or with ice
You can get it, but they are not supposed to.

grott said:
IMO if your put a mixer or ice with a decent, spirit particularly scotch, then you don't deserve it. Bit like wiping your arse with a 100 dollar note.
I only like a small amount of ice, maybe 2 cubes.

Certainly not a glass full of ice. I always have to get the bar staff to take out most of the ice before they add the spirit.

Latest posts

Back