I Cant Keep My Brewery Workshop Tidy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
I wish I could keep my Brewery workshop tidy I am hopeless

any ideas to organise myself

Pumpy :(

Brewery_workshop.jpg

Too many non-brewery related items in there. how many times have you put down a brew and thought, "geez, i could really do with a saw right now"????????????????

Too many non-brewery related items in there. how many times have you put down a brew and thought, "geez, i could really do with a saw right now"????????????????

that Saw is to cut through a good stout Fixa

Pumpy

Looks like an Obsessive / Compulsive Cleaner has been through it compared to mine, as long as the inside of the Beer Dispenser is tidy who cares, life's too short mate.

Yeah. At least yours is inside, i have to sweep the leaves out of the garage before i can brew....Now that's fun..

storage for your stuff (shelves, drawers, cupboards). if everything has a a place to be stored then stuff doesn't get left sitting on all the available flat surfaces (including the floor).

keep the stuff you use and sell / give away / dispose of the rest of it.

I try to put things away but I dont know where to put them Yardy .

I think I may be 'obsessive compulsive messy' if its tidy I just keep going back and messying it up again . :huh:

Pumpy

I know what the problem is....

Not any "Barking Hound Brewhaus" stickers on the wall

I know what the problem is....
Not any "Barking Hound Brewhaus" stickers on the wall

Its on the other side of the fridge Fixa at least that looks neat and tidy

Pumpy ;)

Pumpy,

Everything you require is within a couple of steps from the taps. I see no mess, but a man who knows his priorities. An empty chair next to the fridge and your done.

Brad

I try to put things away but I dont know where to put them Yardy .

I think I may be 'obsessive compulsive messy' if its tidy I just keep going back and messying it up again . :huh:

Pumpy

Worry too much you do, drink more you should. :chug:

I wish I could keep my Brewery workshop tidy I am hopeless

any ideas to organise myself
Pumpy :(

When you feel its not tidy enough, close your eyes and remember my garage....open your eyes and you'll see a clean brewery!!

That's bloody clean/tidy garage man...drop by my place and it'd bring a tear to your eye! :ph34r:

PZ.

Thats's prett tidy compared to mine up until recently I congratulated myself if my whole brewery was in one place and together enough to use........usually a bloody mess sitting in the middle of a metalworking shop. But it always had a fridge, tap and chair in there somewhere.....so you're doin ok. Maybe if it's really a problem you should sit there for a bit with a beer or two an contemplate some shelves, or some of those stacking 45l containers, but it's not really that bad...

try some elfa shelves. Not that cheap but you can adjust them and they are easy to hang and fit tonnes of stuff on them. Also get some big plastic boxes, fill'em with stuff and put them on the shelves.

http://www.elfa.com/templates/InspirationRoom____504.aspx

get them at Howard's storage or magnet mart etc. Also fill up all the fermenters and send them to my place, that'll help. LOL.

Good day Pumpy
As long as you don't have to stand on the lawn mower while you brewing it is fine. Tidiness is a state of mine.

Looks fine to me, is it clean enough? Thats all you need to worry about IMO.

At least you have a dedicated corner for your brewery! I have bits scattered all over the place..

Pumppumppumpyyyy

If you reckon yours looks like a busy whorehouse you'd freak if you ever saw mine. Bit like Beruit on a bad day. :blink:

Warren -

Latest posts

Back