I Cant Keep My Brewery Workshop Tidy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my!

The speed of the wit between Fixa and Pumpy in the first few posts of this thread has to be admired!!!

Good to see Yardy and too many others keep the frivolous flow going.

Highly amused,
Pat

Yep, come to think of it, I'm sending this thread straight to the AHB poolroom Please post any other witty AHB stuff you see there. I hate missing stuff like this!

Tony, u should keep your idophur in a dark cupboard. :)

cheers

Oh ok.... didnt know that.

The garage is dark most of the time except when i have the lights turned on.

Will change its location. one question?

Why :blink:

thanks

i dont vacuum but i sweep my floor almost every day, even when i gotta loosen the cap on my cube i give it a sweep, wait for the dust to settle then come back and loosen the lid.

come to think of it,i think its an excuse just to go down the shed and squeeze a quick beer in. :lol: Cleaning the shed is like meditation to me.

which reminds me i need to go lock the shed :chug:

Sheds are a contradiction. If they're tidy, you're obviously not doing anything constructive in them. If they're messy, you're not likely to do anything constructive in them. The closest thing I can compare this to is marriage. :)

Hey pumpy........

You have a shed, and its messy............. when you need a bit of space on the bench and you slide things to make room, others fall off :p

I think you may be turning into me

hehe

cheers

PS... this is after a 2 hr cleanup

You big girl, ya got a f^&^$%ing bin in there!
handjob.gif

Heh count ya selves lucky u even have a shed!

3 bedroom sub divided block with a tiny backyard...No shed here robbo.

Next place i buy look the **** out, double car garage is a must.

hahaha damn straight mate, shed as well for sure!

I'm lucky enough to have a shed and backyard... However, we're only renting and have been given notice after the house sold recently. The shed itself looks like it's from Southern Lebanon, but it's water proof and that's what counts <_< :)

IMG_0561.JPG IMG_2265.JPG

Hey Pumpy, do you charge by the hour or sq mtr ?

How much to clean this hovel ?

shedshit.jpg

Disregard Gold cans, not mine, Honest....

Cheers

Yard

shedshit.jpg

Cheers

Yard

Oooow ! Yardy now thats the sort of brew work shed I would like you could get a tractor in there

pumpy :)

shedshit.jpg

Cheers

Yard

Oh my days! A yamaha MX 100? Or is it a 70? that must be what 1978 model?

My brother once brought an MX 500 this thing used to go like the clappers but was absolutley knackerd. So much so we ghostied it of a cliff one day.

do u have a shed or a garage?

No. I have a pocket handkerchief courtyard I brew in - it is about 2 metres square (give or take) and does the job nicely unless the weather is too foul.

Primary fermenting occurs in the thermoelectric wine cooler in the study and secondary wherever seems to work at the time.

Bottling happens in the kitchen.

Conditioning happens in a small cellar I built under some stairs.

Drinking happens throughout the house.

Pumpy, a tractor is the only thing i havn't got in there, if i poked around a bit i might find one though.

Fents, it's an 80, kids still roar around on it, i put it through the hedge after too much 'Tap Time' recently :p

Cheers

i put it through the hedge after too much 'Tap Time' recently :p

Cheers

:blink: :D Too funny. I made the same mistake just before my wedding in NZ a year ago, in front of all the new in-laws.....i don't think I'll EVER live it down.... :(

It's a constant battle to keep the storage factor overtaking the usefulness of the space. I've turned a lot of 'stuff' over in the last few months to help fund the brewery which hass had the bonus of freeing up floorspace :) .
Cheers
Doug

The_Shed.jpg

Back