I Cant Keep My Brewery Workshop Tidy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumppumppumpyyyy

If you reckon yours looks like a busy whorehouse you'd freak if you ever saw mine. Bit like Beruit on a bad day. :blink:

Warren -

hahaha he speaks the truth, I swear every time I've been in your garage you manage to trip over or knock something over. :p

Looks like your camera lens needs a good clean too Pumpy :p

Thanks Guys for all the encouragement , I phoned in for a sickky and built a frame around my workbench and tidied all my brewstuff up

You made me feel like it was not so bad

Well not as bad as Warrens anyway

I feel like I need to brew now

Pumpy :)

Bonj you were right the lens was filthy on my camera

Here is the after pic

Workshop_2.jpg

hahaha he speaks the truth, I swear every time I've been in your garage you manage to trip over or knock something over. :p

:lol: Nothing to do with the beer? Next holidays I'll give her the annual tarting up.

BTW Devo... The wonky 3-wheeled retro bar that tipped over is now a memory. Viva la hard rubbish collection :beerbang:

Warren -

Thanks Guys for all the encouragement , I phoned in for a sickky and built a frame around my workbench and tidied all my brewstuff up

You made me feel like it was not so bad

Well not as bad as Warrens anyway

I feel like I need to brew now

Bonj you were right the lens was filthy on my camera

Here is the after pic

Mmmm... Pumpy's on a roll. Off to do your sock drawer now? :p

Warren -

A marked improvement! And I'm just talking about the lens!

Heaps of space there now Pumpy to store gravel

:lol:

I drive my wife spare that I vaccum my shed more regularly than our house :p .

Not a tractor,snake,spider or hippie to be seen Pumpy....what sort of brewery you running anyway? :p

Batz

Not a tractor,snake,spider or hippie to be seen Pumpy....what sort of brewery you running anyway? :p

Batz

Batz ,

Have plenty of redbacks,

Blue tongue that roams around, my daughter puts the fermenter over it .Dont ya hate that .

Chuck from next door that spends most of its time in my yard .

Two White ducks, got killed, not eaten by a fox ,Messy.

Hogan could be classed as a hippy as he knows every single word to MeatLoafs album 'Bat out of Hell" and he come around , well I have not seen him since I made the Saison , he was gagging trying to swallow it,

And the nearest thing to a tractor is the Missus 4WD.

It a rural brewery but not quite as rural as yours .

Pumpy ;)

I vacuumed the floor in mine today.

You guys rock! Really you do!...I bet I know someone else who vacuumes his brewery as well.

Keep up the good work :lol:

Batz

PS You guys have a duster?

Hey pumpy........

You have a shed, and its messy............. when you need a bit of space on the bench and you slide things to make room, others fall off :p

I think you may be turning into me

hehe

cheers

PS... this is after a 2 hr cleanup

messy_garage__Large_.JPG

I just let of two flea bombs in mine. :blink:

'flea bomb, flea bomb,
I'm, your flea bomb,
Baby I can turn you on'

Flea Bomb Stout this winter.

InCider

Hey pumpy........

You have a shed, and its messy............. when you need a bit of space on the bench and you slide things to make room, others fall off :p

I think you may be turning into me

hehe

cheers

PS... this is after a 2 hr cleanup

Tony we expect Sparky's to be neat !!!

Nice job wheres the 700 bottles all gone ?

They are all in my grandmothers garage in newcastle.

and just about all empty.

I have about 350 liters in keg volume so once i get the bar up and running iu may ditch the lot.

I am going to get some shampaign (i cant spell it) bottles to make barly wine and Imperial english IPA to put away for the special occasions or when i feel like them.

cheers

Back