How Much Is Too Much?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You frighten me sometimes Butters :blink:

My life used to be so meaningless and empty until I met you wonderful brothers and sisters and now I cry myself to sleep full of love for my new..

Shit this Coopers 62 I'm forcing myself to drink must have some secret ingredient. Might get another six pack (doesn't taste too bad cut with Oettinger)

You're not really drunk unless you've passed out in the weeds behind Muckeys rainwater tank (where everyone goes to take a leak), only to wake up to find that everyone else has left, and pizzas arrived.......
having an ugly fat man holding a pizza, trying to wake you up from a semi-comatose state, whilst lying in waist high, piss damp weeds is a rather frightening experience....

Butters,
not sure if that qualifies as a brilliant party or just plain scary, hehe..

Bjorn

Butters,
not sure if that qualifies as a brilliant party or just plain scary, hehe..

Bjorn
it wasn't a party, as no coppers were threatened with lumber, and there was no fight with the neighbours; it was just a regular night. B)

it wasn't a party, as no coppers were threatened with lumber, and there was no fight with the neighbours; it was just a regular night. B)

you're just a class act sometimes :ph34r:

Lads,

Tough night on the couch, apparently there was a freight train sounding off in there all night, but I didn't hear it :lol:
SWMBO was not amused!

Wicked 3rd Fathers day though, REALLY comfy Socks, cooked breakfast and Espresso, also a green light in getting a Birko urn :beerbang:

BIAB....here i come!!

and I still love you fuckers!........nothin sus!

and I still love you fuckers!........nothin sus!
well that makes it official. if you can still say it the morning after, there must be some feelings there :eek:
oh, and happy fathers day!

You're not really drunk unless you've passed out in the weeds behind Muckeys rainwater tank (where everyone goes to take a leak), only to wake up to find that everyone else has left, and pizzas arrived.......
having an ugly fat man holding a pizza, trying to wake you up from a semi-comatose state, whilst lying in waist high, piss damp weeds is a rather frightening experience....
A couple of weeks later those weeds are so long we would have trouble finding you in there. :ph34r:

Nige

Back