How many litres did you brew in 2014?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
As the title- post your brewing totals for 2014!

I only managed 550L this year, (plus a couple of batches of cider) which is down quite a bit from last year.

The missus seems to think that this is still far too much :)

I only brewed about 100 liters this year. Might get upto 200L next year but that's me! Just to brew more I might get smaller kegs LOL

About 562L give or take !!!!

I'm unsure as to the appropriateness of the quantity.

G.

19 litres every 3 weeks.

So, about 320 litres. Not too bad! :chug:

More then previous years at 370L. I did quiet a lot of experimenting this year and fermented cubes from the year before as well as have cubes to be fermented next year.

All in all was a good year brewing wise. I got my keezer up and running, my fermentation fridge up and running, my brewery organised a bit more.

Had a few **** up experiments and next year will be better. Im keeping more notes on fermentation and also keeping things/records/methods as simple as possible.

178L in 8 brews. First year brewing. 4 extract, then moved to AG. Two brew clubs, meet some wonderful people on my short journey, so far. I'm scared to jump on the scales, but my work shirts have got tighter with my new hobby. It been a great year for me.

Was an absolutely shite year for me.

308L with nearly 80L of that down the drain.
Zero comps entered and only 1 case swap with a below average beer.

I am ashamed of my lack of quality and motivation. Fingers crossed 2015 brings new things.

Quick calc about 500 or so.

Bit scary when you look at it like that.....not much lqying around....sheeze i drink a lot.

Brewed today for a 2014 total of 814 litres, 118 litres beer stock and 66 litres in progress.

Around 560L for me and my mates. Although at least 100L was for my brother and his wedding. And 60L was for the family and friends for Christmas which is almost gone :(

Latest posts

Back