How many litres did you brew in 2014?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my records are on the old computer that doesn't boot anymore so I'll just say...

too many!

Edit: I just read through the thread and I'll have to change my answer to not enough.

My nye resolution is to keep better records...
Brewed aboud 1300 litres...won a comp or two...ditched 150 litres..learnt about the ball valve coming apart....you can clean them...who knew !
I drank a fair whack of it...

fergthebrewer said:
Brewed aboud 1300 litres...I drank a fair whack of it...
Perhaps people could say how many litres/percentage of what they brewed they drank?

I brewed about 200L and drank about 180L of that.

Danwood said:
Bah... you always pipe up in these threads, show off !
Kinda the reverse really, i miss not brewing at home, no specification or sales people to deal with!

50 brews. Not including the couple I binned.
Umm, 1000 litres.

80 litres, but half of that helping mates pop their all grain cherry (I was gentle). A renovation and the arrival of #3 got in the way. New years resolution for 240 litres in 2015, and no more kids.

suchidog said:
Perhaps people could say how many litres/percentage of what they brewed they drank?

I brewed about 200L and drank about 180L of that.
okay , so I reckon I drank about 999 litres of the 1300

Around 350L all grain this year, plus about 60L fresh wort kits.

With the availabilty of great craft bee in Brissy these days, I find I am brewing less for just consumption but enjoying my brewing just as much for new styles, improving old favourites, comps, club nights, etc..

Cheers - Snow

peekaboo_jones said:
First ever batch in August and finished with 253L
Wow that's busy! Full 12 months for 15 brews at around 320 litres which seems 'typical' lol. I'm the bottleneck, I cant drink more than that!

TSMill said:
80 litres, but half of that helping mates pop their all grain cherry (I was gentle). A renovation and the arrival of #3 got in the way. New years resolution for 240 litres in 2015, and no more kids.
The trouble with resolutions is in the breaking.. good luck with number 4

TSMill said:
Getting `fixed` has definateley allowed me more brewing time

Latest posts

Back