How many litres did you brew in 2014?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1020L, brewed 10 batches on my 12L pilot brewery and brewed 20 batches on me and my mates 45L setup.

Gonna bring in the New Year tonight by brewing a Porter when I get home from work.

750 litres for me this year, all for me too

First year of all grain 320ltrs brewed of mixed quality, entered my first comp did alright with my stout and pils..... More importantly learnt a lot from comments.

Would be keen to know of any BJCP experienced members who for good write ups/feedback would be keen to taste beer, so in 2016 I can send 750ml bottles to for free tasting .

the dog ate my notes but 2015 will be bigger than '14 and there's no-doubt there will be extensions to the verandah hanging over the tool-shed but what the hell

Just shy of 800 L in 32 different batches. I lost focus a bit during the middle of the year and my beer quality started to slip. I learned a lot this year though. Lots to look forward to in 2015.

Will have to have a look at this is a few days. I'd assume somewhere in the 500-600 litre mark

506 litres, 23 batches including my first 18 AG brews.
Going to get off to a flyer in 2015 with a brewday tomorrow.

Not enough . Lost count after 253 lt and that was for the last 6 months of this year . All for me .

I do have notes but I really don't know right now. Don't drink as much as I used to so must be less

Another 20L today brought it up to 314 for the year

Think the last count was 6200 odd 50l kegs with 56000 in tank atm ... Been a busy year in the brew house ....

/// said:
Think the last count was 6200 odd 50l kegs with 56000 in tank atm ... Been a busy year in the brew house ....
You just slapped your epenis all over the joint

Bloody hell, 1350 litres and only 420 litres currently in bottles. Who drank the rest? (No, not just me but.........mmmm)

About 250 litres, 17 batches, none tipped.
Process and equipment improvements have made a big difference, quality is spot on.
looking forward to 2015, Choc Cherry Porter on Saturday to bring in the new brew season(working new years day and Friday).

Happy Brew Year everybody.

Latest posts

Back