How good is Lego

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Lego beer machine

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tSXTirkNrCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, seems embedding video doesnt work the way I thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ducatiboy stu said:
The plastic they use goes brittle with exposure to UV light.
And...
There is no pain like stepping on Lego at 2am.
funny-kid-boy-bed-lego-floor-spank-me-good-luck-pics.png
Necro alert,that kid could be me , as a little fella I had Lego and slept on the top bunk,one night in 1972 I left my Lego on the floor and rolled out of bed landing on it on my back,the result was a broken collar bone and a shit load or Lego dots all over my back,kind of like reverse measles.
Apparently the Doctor thought is was piss funny.

I was not smart child (or adult for that matter) so Lego's ended up in my mouth (and still do).

I love them, but not in the way I ought to.

Ducatiboy stu said:
When I was a kid I allways want the big Lego Technic car, but couldnt afford it. I still cant.
A few years ago, I actually bought second hand versions off *ALL* the big lego technic cars ;)

Been working my way through them

(not my pictures)

Old School: with brick built engines (the red one in the front is the one I lusted after as a kid)

cars1small.jpg

Most complicated supercar ever made, and last of the old school non-studdless variety
8880isosmall.jpg

This is actually my favourite at the moment, and the most recent one I built, has a stud-full chassis, with stud-less body work

8448isosmall.jpg

Got a few others to build still, but in the meantime, I finished building this one the other day...

9183015078_80ea3215e2.jpg

Tis an awesome model, full remote control, 4x4 with 4x4 steering and crazy suspension etc. Kids love it.. which is why its taken me forever.

Was a limited edition, designed by a lego fan

http://lego.gizmodo.com/lego-makes-a-fans-dream-come-true-977682474

Anyway, I still have mountains of Lego Friends to help build

918IDp-J4lL._SL1500_.jpg

I assume you've all seen the Lego Movie. But if not, do yourself a favour. Very funny and clever.

Especially when a 4yo sings it at the top of his voice while trying to dance.

Still, better than "Let It Go".

Shopping for Chrissy presents the missus grabbed a technic Lego thing,whatever for the step grandson ,along with other bit and pieces but when she got home and checked the docket it was found that an $80.00 Lego kit was had for free,as the check out chick didn't scan it. Score...

tavas said:

I want to everyone responsible for "Let it Go" to be brought up on charges for crimes against humanity.

Shit, now it's stuck in my head again.

tavas said:

Damn i hope this frozen phase passes soon

michaeld16 said:
Damn i hope this frozen phase passes soon
It's been going for 2 years now :(

Just finished hosting a 5yo's frozen bday party two weeks ago

This truck took more Hrs than i though...damn think is wicked...fully independent suspesion....diff...steering...even a gearbox with neutral in it...

lego truck.jpg
lego truck2.jpg
lego truck3.jpg

Stux said:
It's been going for 2 years now :(
Just finished hosting a 5yo's frozen bday party two weeks ago
Umm,frozen party ?,you have a 5 yr old in your freezer! :).
My youngest is 19, what is a frozen party. This old ******* needs to keep up the latest trends.

Ducatiboy stu said:
This truck took more Hrs than i though...damn think is wicked...fully independent suspesion....diff...steering...even a gearbox with neutral in it...

attachicon.gif
lego truck.jpg
attachicon.gif
lego truck2.jpg
attachicon.gif
lego truck3.jpg
Stu ... Is that a set or something you put together yourself ???
I have a 10yo ASD son at home and he would go nuts over something like that ..

We've started using Lego as a training tool at work. I'm one of the trainers. So my job now is to get groups of people together and play with lego for 4 hours. My kids think I have the best job in the universe. I tend to agree.

Latest posts

Back