• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

How Do You Change The Notice Under Avatar

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

the_new_darren

Beer Dog
Reaction score
Your probably right. I thought maybe it was once I got to Beer God

tnd

J.T

Reaction score
Determined by number of posts; preset by admins i believe.

vykuza

Reaction score
Speaking of dogs, J.T has a great looking boxer there! I had them as a kid - amazing dogs.

Charst

Reaction score
While basic forum questions are being asked how do i get an avatar up? I loaded a personal pic but it doesn't show next to my name on posts. do i need to put it somewhere else?

J.T

Reaction score
Speaking of dogs, J.T has a great looking boxer there! I had them as a kid - amazing dogs.
Thanks Nick, he is a legend! And loves beer too!

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
While basic forum questions are being asked how do i get an avatar up? I loaded a personal pic but it doesn't show next to my name on posts. do i need to put it somewhere else?
Looks like you have your 'personal picture' working. Different link for your 'avatar pic' though under . It also can only be a certain size iirc.

Check out the 'edit your about me' link > then 'edit avatar' on the left hand side !!!

Latest posts