Hops May Help Prevent Prostate Cancer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm next time your wife gets angry and tells you to stick your f-ing hops up your f-ing arse you'll think twice about it eh?

Apparently "xanthohumol" is not particularly abundant in beer though. linky
Does this go against Reinheitsgebot? linky

Apparently "xanthohumol" is not particularly abundant in beer though. linky

This is true.

I promised someone ages ago I would post a paper I wrote on health benefits of beer, will do this tonight when I get home. Hops certainly have anti-carcinogenic properties, however these being passed on into a beer are questionable.

Beer will definately lower your rates of heart diseases (provided you only have a couple of brews a day) and if you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome try natural carbonation.

This is true.

I promised someone ages ago I would post a paper I wrote on health benefits of beer, will do this tonight when I get home. Hops certainly have anti-carcinogenic properties, however these being passed on into a beer are questionable.

Beer will definately lower your rates of heart diseases (provided you only have a couple of brews a day) and if you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome try natural carbonation.

Maybe a randalizing the buggers will help :icon_drool2: .
"I only drink beers to prevent Prostate cancer" month to counter "dry July"?

You could just put 120 times the amount of hops in a beer and drink a gallon a day...

Latest posts

Back