Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Yob, I know I said the missus would kill me if I got Cascade as well, but I have found a recipe that I just have to make and want to grab some while you've got it so cheap (!!!). But for the recipe, I also require some Mosaic..... Any of that lying around/on its way?

As Dicky Smith once said, offer better service than anyone else in the street and you will succeed. People are moving back to wanting good service. The future is service.

BKBrews said:
Hey Yob, I know I said the missus would kill me if I got Cascade as well, but I have found a recipe that I just have to make and want to grab some while you've got it so cheap (!!!). But for the recipe, I also require some Mosaic..... Any of that lying around/on its way?
I think the last of the Mosaic has departed but I'll check tonight.

Selected Hops will see a discount applied today till the end of the week.

Also note that there will be a service disruption next week due to Melbourne cup, please take this into account if you're considering placing an order late this week

Cheers

That'd be right - discount on all the ones I bought from you already - just this muggins' luck.

Actually, just wanted to say those EKG I got from you recently are so aromatic it's like they were just pulled from the bine.

Keep up the good work Yob

Just started drinking a simple ale made with the Victoria flowers you hooked me up with. A really nice flavour, nothing over the top but really well rounded. Would definitely use them again. Looking forward to trying again in a few day when the aroma from the keg hop starts coming through.

Yob said:
I've got to get some Hallertau this week so will ask mate, should be ok
Need both

tj2204 said:
Just started drinking a simple ale made with the Victoria flowers you hooked me up with. A really nice flavour, nothing over the top but really well rounded. Would definitely use them again. Looking forward to trying again in a few day when the aroma from the keg hop starts coming through.
Cheers for the input tj2204. I grew them and am trying to get feedback. We're considering expanding our operation so we can provide hops to breweries and to the public.

Can you tell me where they were used in the brewing process? How is it tasting now? Any additional input would be appreciated.

Belgrave Brewer said:
Can you tell me where they were used in the brewing process? How is it tasting now? Any additional input would be appreciated.
Hey BB,

I used them late (30gm at 5 min), 40gm in the cube and 30gm dry (in the keg).

The beer is tasting and smelling absolutely brilliant now, the dry hop has really made it come to life. Very happy with aroma, it is very pungent and slightly dank and resinous (a mild marijuana vibe)

I'm taking a litre or so to the BABBs meeting this evening so will do my best to get some feedback on the hop profile from anyone that has a taste.

tj2204 said:
Hey BB,

I used them late (30gm at 5 min), 40gm in the cube and 30gm dry (in the keg).

The beer is tasting and smelling absolutely brilliant now, the dry hop has really made it come to life. Very happy with aroma, it is very pungent and slightly dank and resinous (a mild marijuana vibe)

I'm taking a litre or so to the BABBs meeting this evening so will do my best to get some feedback on the hop profile from anyone that has a taste.
Thank you so much for the feedback. I'd appreciate what the BABB's feedback is as well. Cheers!

Site doesn't seem to be loading for me, I'm guessing you're updating it?
Are you able to get in Hop Hash?
I'm keen to give it a go, but I cbf ordering from anyone but you/my "LHBS"

sp0rk said:
Site doesn't seem to be loading for me, I'm guessing you're updating it?
just loaded for me on Windows, what you running?

Saaz, Hallertau Mittlefru and a few others should be listed later tonight as I finish off the Edge, don't **** with Joe bottle.. If I'm able

sp0rk said:
Will look into it and probably give it a go next week, there are a few places to source it but I don't have accounts with them as yet

Latest posts

Back