Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so tempting...

Have you got a frequent buyers offering? Something along the lines of a "free freezer when you get to 20kg" :p

Order for Citra placed! If i can secure some Simcoe and or Mosaic can you maybe refund any postage? Yes a free freezer would be very tempting

nosco said:
Order for Citra placed! If i can secure some Simcoe and or Mosaic can you maybe refund any postage? Yes a free freezer would be very tempting
Those will likely be split Friday, happy to combine

Keen to add some Mosaic to my citra order too if possible. Deschutes freshly squeezed anyone?? :chug: :icon_drool2:

Yob said:
when boxing glasses
why would you want to punch glasses
young-man-glasses-punched-two-boxing-gloves-isolated-white-background-36297217.jpg

Hi yob, could you put some citra aside for me so I can add some mosaic and simcoe when it is split tonight?

mofox1 said:
Eeep - I'm under 4kg of hops in the freezer...

Also I'm out of Cascade which just cannot be, so, my good man, you have an order waiting.
If i didnt already have heaps of US cascade i be checking out that NZ stuff

Couldn't help myself! Citra, galaxy and mosaic ordered. I'll pick up mate if that's ok.
Need to schedule a brew day to get rid of some hops now! mmmm IIPA!

husky said:
Couldn't help myself! Citra, galaxy and mosaic ordered. I'll pick up mate if that's ok.
Need to schedule a brew day to get rid of some hops now! mmmm IIPA!
just about the last of the galaxy till new season too.. good grab :ph34r:

*ed: postage refunded

yep, tried to get 2 x but computer said NO. Only 1 x citra remaining also, got to be quick!

Latest posts

Back