Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone big, hopefully pickup is ok this morning. I've sent you through a pm.

Ferg said:
I've gone big, hopefully pickup is ok this morning. I've sent you through a pm.
aah feck!! should have rang me mate.. hops are posted I believe, didnt see the PM or any note on consignment

Yeast to be listed this week include

Nottingham
Bry-97
CBC-1

Im pretty excited to play with this CBC-1, %12, neutral and can pick up where others leave off or go in combination... sounds like a good workhorse for our larger styles like RIS and Belgian D/T etc..

if that lot's gone there's more to split, I'll need a few days though, I need to get the glasses out as s priority

No rush mate, as long as citra, mosaic and simcoe are all up at the same time and that also coincides with me having my shit together I'll be happy!

Looking out for this, any chance of getting the mosaic up in time to order for this weekend?

limited mate, if I get a chance tmoz I will but I can make no promises.. due to glassware and other stuff Im a bit behind on all areas of delivery this week..

pologies

Yeast now back in

Notto
CBC-1 (Cask bottle conditioned high grav neutral yeast) LONKY ... I rekon there is a few of us that might be in the park to play with this... discuss
BRY 97

I've used the CBC-1 before. Bottle conditioned a long-lagered and heavily fined kolsch with it. Zero discernible flavour addition. Good stuff.

I've seeded a 12% RIS for bottle conditioning with cbc1 , been down 6 months going great. Perfect carbonation.

Mosaic, simcoe..

and whatever else I stay vertical for tonight.. which may not be many after a work xmas and multiple hop shots.. told them it was acid..

..hmmm maybe not a killer move...

Thanks for the hops and the IPA glass mate! So good to be able to stick the nose right in there while taking a sip!

Latest posts

Back