Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Citra waiting to be split the same Citra as is already available?

also, please note new postage options will be available as of the 2nd October due to Aus Post rate changes. Notably, there will be a 1kg express post option available so I'll have to shuffle it all about. I havnt got the confirmed prices yet but I undestand its in the order of 80c - $1 over all postage options, with the addition of the 1kg option, hopefully a few of you folks will actually save a few bucks.

Cheers

Hey Yob, wanted to get that DOD Magnum and some EKG but realized the postage is still the old one.

Should I buy with the old 3kg post option and you can credit the diff between it and the new 1Kg postbag
or can you put that Magnum aside and let me know when the changes are done - either way is fine by me.

Cheers

Gerry C

p.s. do you ever get US Crystal hops? been meaning to try them for some time now

:angry: :angry:
I had Columbus, Citra, and Simcoe in my cart Wednesday night - storms hit - phones down til late yesterday.
Now there's no columbus, and no 10% bet-ur-ass discount.

Any chance you'll be getting more Columbus?
If so, would you mind putting aside a bag each of the others until you do?

Adding to cart doesn't remove stock from inventory, needs to be that way.

I probably won't have any more in the short term, next lot of columns is probably a month or two away sorry,

I'll do you up a code for the others if you like, hate seeing folks miss out

Yob said:
Adding to cart doesn't remove stock from inventory, needs to be that way.

I probably won't have any more in the short term, next lot of columns is probably a month or two away sorry,

I'll do you up a code for the others if you like, hate seeing folks miss out
PM'd - Cheers

New Shipping Prices - Effective Immediately

*(UP FROM)

0-500g - $10.85 ($10.55)
501-1000 - $13.60 (NA) - new option added
1001-3000 - $15.65 ($14.80)
3001-5000 - $24.80 ($24.15)
+5001 - By arrangement.

So it looks like the biggest hit was on the 3kg stachels, not surprisingly, they are the most commonly used these days. Hopefully the 1kg satchels get a bit of a workout and save a few coins for folks.

Apologies to all contestants from the weekend onward, Ive not been able to ad tracking but please be assured, all are in the post with many due to arrive today.

Once Paypal sort their shit out I'll get them all entered though I suspect the vast majority will have been delivered by then.

-_-

Last of the Citra now listed, no more available in the country Im told..

Something may or may not have dropped in DOTD also.. B)

Free Hop Offer..

Ive been given..

3 x 100g - Victoria
1 x Chinook
1 x Cascade
1 x Cluster

Looking for someone to trial and report, %AA unknown, these are being grown by somebody (known to us.. not me) who is using them in a commercial setting but has a bit left over and I offered to get them out there and see if it was a viable option for me to unload.

So to be clear, these are flowers, grown in Victoria last season and vac packed and kept in good condition.

Will cost postage only.

Any and all are up for grabs, but conditional on reporting on your use and findings.

Not on the website yet, please express interest here.

I've used the Chinook from the same grower in a keg hop and was very happy with the expression of the hop. Matter of fact, I just finished a pint and am trying to convince myself not to have more.

Edit: Also, I can speak to the fact of these having been kept in good condition

No affiliation, just a desire to see local hop growers get established all over Australia.

Back