Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
note to folks.. Im not going to be back on deck for HDA until sometime sunday and even then it may take a day or so to catch up with the orders..

Beerfest takes front seat im afraid, Ill do my best to get orders processed and out as quick as I can.. but I assume Sunday isnt going to be pretty

zoigl said:
Not likely in the short term sadly...

Folks, wasn't able to bag orders last night.. Just couldn't do it... Ill start getting them out tmoz.

Apologies to all for the delay

Do you sell green curry chicken to go with my Mosaic hop shots? 1001 uses...

Grainer said:
Do you sell green curry chicken to go with my Mosaic hop shots? 1001 uses...
Mosaic Thai Green Curry is far more appropriate that pretending to shoot it up in a country bar that doesnt know us from a burnt shoe ;) B) :lol:

Quad IPA to get rid of a few of those hops? Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on......

ef3ef9a20de6d7745c830cbf10560be1.jpg

well.. going back to what I said a few weeks ago, quite a few varieties will be "unavailable this season" and expect a premium price IF you can get them.. many EU varieties are well down on harvest expectation in both yield and quality.

Some of you who snapped up some of that early Citra.. good move... I don't think I even kept any for myself in the foolish belief I would get more (still working on it) Types such as Centennial and all the others we hop heads dig are either 'not available' or are wiked expensive, Im told that there will be a Centennial(ish) blend becoming available that is a good substitute but I don't buy into this. I'm working on a decent stock amount from elsewhere, but I suspect that it'll be a one off and not pretty due to the AUD.

Its either tough times ahead for tried and loved recipies or an exciting time ahead for variations of it and a time of discovery of new hops.

Word

Back