Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Yob, will you be home around Midday? Gonna drop in after work if that's cool

Spohaw said:
Any news on the flowers ?
sorry mate, what news were you awaiting? Other varieties?

Seems unlikely with the bub due in just... well... about any time now, every tiem that damn phone rings I think it's gunna be the call... anyways.. to get more flowers now will put a great deal of pressure on my time and I'm not sure that'll be appreciated at a higher level... Ive still got a bit of Galaxy and Cascade left but I rekon that'll be it for flowers this season, by the time the next crop is around I should be seeing some time again... hopefully ;)

You said something about vic secret flowers earlier in the thread but it's not a big deal

I've enough hops now for a years worth of beer and don't really need any more ... I was just being greedy

I'll order some more galaxy but don't worry about sending them until you have time .. No need to rush ...

Congratulations on the new little one too ! Hope it all goes smoothly for you and your family !

Cheers, simply run out of time.

Still hoping to get a brewday in myself before he drops... Think I'm pissing in the wind though ;)

Need to make some space for an incoming splitz...

%10 off store wide, apply coupon code "Specialz" and be merry...

I think this is likely to be my final split before B-Day :super:

and to celebrate your upcoming arrival I've taken advantage of your discount code ;)

and hops arrived already... cant complain about shipping turn around times ;)

Thanks again yob

Yob said:
Need to make some space for an incoming splitz...

%10 off store wide, apply coupon code "Specialz" and be merry...

I think this is likely to be my final split before B-Day :super:
Dead already?

Top work again Yob! Hops arrived safe this morning.

breakbeer said:
G'day Yob, will you be home around Midday? Gonna drop in after work if that's cool

saturday again!

I'll be in the hood tomorrow just after Midday will you be home?

Don't be a menace while drinking the juice when your there break beer

Sorry ... Was a poor don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood reference

G'day Yob just wondering if 60621381581098 was the right tracking number .....

It's not missing a letter or something is it ?

Back