Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha

If you haven't had time to send them that's cool , I'll stop checking if that's the case

There isn't any need to rush these bad boys

I assume it is mate, Ill have to check when I get home tonight, but these were placed in 'the box' as opposed to my regular post office (with whom I have an arrangement for over weight parcels), I didnt pull yours aside so I assume it will get some details when processed on that side of the country.

Today I should think.. rest assured that it has been shipped though

Ready for pickup today

No tracking info until it is ready to be picked up , sometimes Auspost is onto it so I can't really complain or expect it to be spot on everytime

Cheers again !

Me little tacker came along today... so... all orders placed over the weekend are posted, all orders placed since are being packed..

folks 'should' see little disruption but its possible that there may be a short delay in postage of orders.. in the order of 24hrs if at all.. I dont anticipate it but its possible and I thank you for your patience in what is a very busy time.

Jesse

>folks 'should' see little disruption...
> I dont anticipate it

first kid hey ;)

congrats

To celebrate the New arrival to the HDA Family (Young Hamish) Im putting forward a deal of the day.. er.. not listed on dealz of the day though..

$5 off NZ Sticklebract,

$5 NZ Cascade

$5 Amarillo and

$5 off Mandarina Bavaria... essentially free postage +$5 if you grab one of each.. these are all amazing hops and here is your chance to try them... snap up a bargain and let me know what you brew.

...why not also grab a Hop Shot of Super Aroma and give that a bash on a trial batch.. Looking to add varatals to this line as well, cut the trub and use a CO2 resin extract... (they ARE on the DOTD page)

Current Sale items ending Sunday, however, %10 off sale starting Monday on all items store wide.

Turning out that shipping is largely ok with no delays to any orders.. Even the one to south Korea ;)

Right...

Getting back into this a little.. A shipment of Australian goodies expected next week.

Galaxy
POR
Willamette
Summer
Super Pride

:ph34r:

Yob said:
POR
Willamette
Summer
Super Pride

:ph34r:
What he said... Site updated with AU Stocks, The Galaxy is to follow.

Also, it's a bit early to comment for certainty, but I should be getting some varietal Hop Shots as well, looking hard at it for the new season from a storage and usability point of view. Im just about to keg off my Super Aroma (10lt) brew and I can see this stuff being very useful to have about.

Stay tuned

Back