Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no worries, I'll fix that this arvo,

Bill, your postage was fir a 500g so should have been an indication, if you want me to refund it I'd be happy to.

Cheers

Yob said:
Yeah no worries, I'll fix that this arvo,

Bill, your postage was fir a 500g so should have been an indication, if you want me to refund it I'd be happy to.

Cheers
complete refund or proceed ahead, it's your call mate. I am happy either way, not trying to screw you over just thought I scored a great deal. I must say to be honest I didn't catch onto the postage as I just wanted to jump on it before it disappeared, thus didn't even look at the figures

2015 stocks on the way, 2 shipments landing next week and one possibly this week..

Too many to name, but there are alot of C's some A's and some S's

Obviously we are looking at a service disruption this Tuesday due to Melbourne cup day being a public holiday here in Vic.

Cheers

Having a little trouble containing my excitement...
:beer: :beerbang: :super: :kooi:

So I licked the spoon after using a hop shot for dry hopping today...

big resiny mouth for a little while is what I ended up with, don't think I'll be licking the spoon again, but I'm looking forward to the beer.

Lolz.. You didn't read the "don't do that" posts?

In saying that... I did it again this weekend too, put 0.1ml in a shot glass, diluted with near pure alcohol and added it to a beer...

Ill say it one more time...

I'm not doing that again ;)

Back