Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contrarian said:
Thanks, would also be very happy with whatever is available.

HopAssault said:
I too would love a 250/500 of both mosiac and citra if there is any available, cheers!

Ive got a little 2014 Citra still about (not listed) that I can arrange now, or the 2015 Citra coming iin the next few days and likely to be split at the end of the week.

Your call as to which you are happy with, Mosaic is thin on the ground but inquiries are being made.

Happy to wait til the end of week for citra, I would imagine whatever you get won't last too long though!

2015 azacca
2015 cascade
2015 centennial

All landed, all being split tonight, azacca only in small packs.

Citra still inbound, bloody customs strike...

Just as well all my coke landed yesterday ;)

hwall95 said:
Hey Yob, do you have any magnum left?
no mate, seems I dont, I'll get onto seeing if I can re stock, not keen on it unless I can get 15 stock though, wont be getting bricks of 14 stock of anything at this point.

Cheers

Yob said:
no mate, seems I dont, I'll get onto seeing if I can re stock, not keen on it unless I can get 15 stock though, wont be getting bricks of 14 stock of anything at this point.

Cheers
No worries. Any chance you have any other high alpha clean bittering hop that would suit saisons, hefeweizens, german beers etc? Otherwise I think I have a bit of warrior that should do me for now anyways

Hi Yob,

Hoping to get my hands on a 500g of 2015 Centennial, Mosaic and Citra. Any chance?

Yob said:
Ok.. 2015 citra landed, smells pretty bloody good.. Splitting and listing
not listed, already sold out? :(

lobedogg said:
Hi Yob,

Hoping to get my hands on a 500g of 2015 Centennial, Mosaic and Citra. Any chance?
pretty much exactly what I'm chasing too haha

Yes. Some more will be made available, I only listed what I split (10kg) and the remainder will be split tonight, is running out fast though, Liam, I'll hold one of each for you?

lobedogg said:
Hi Yob,

Is possible mate, will have to see where I end up pm Splits tonight. I'm reluctant to list before its split, it can back me into a corner but I'll be giving it a ref hot go

Yob said:
Yes. Some more will be made available, I only listed what I split (10kg) and the remainder will be split tonight, is running out fast though, Liam, I'll hold one of each for you?
That would be tops, should I put something through the website or just send you an email with what I'm chasing?

Latest posts

Back