Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been trying, tough going at the moment, not all are here yet as far as new season goes. I will ask again tmoz as Ive got another order in the pipe, if I can get some, Ill get it added

Mate, at the rate you will use it, don't spend big bucks, Luvelo make a good one that contains a roll cutter, very handy.

I'll try to dig ypu up some links

Yob said:
US Cascade, galaxy and others on the shelf tonight..

Damn, thought I was getting a night off
Please put me down for some galaxy when it's sorted and that Amarillo if it came in. Thanks.

Galaxy was split and sold out pretty much right away, I've got more but need to split it, hopefully today.

Further galaxy being split tonight, among others..

Vic secret, au cascade and about 5 other tasty delights turning up either late this week or early next,

More simcoe, Amarillo, centennial expected tmoz (+others)

Pages filling quickly.

If not listed in 2fiddy, feel free to request and I'll get to splitting down for you.

Cheers

Hey mate looking at a few 500g bags. 1 each of Amarillo, ahtanum, cascade(au or us) and citra.

Would like to try a couple of the new varieties also if you don't there are some quantities that don't fill a full 250g.

I think I've been my own worst enemy in ordering up stuff I didn't need in the past, forced my hand to try a couple of different styles anyway. Which has been good.

fishingbrad said:
Hey Yob, I 'm also after 500g of Amarillo and some Mosaic in 250 if possible. Cheers.
Will get to it over the weekend mate, will let you know when Ive done it.

Tahoose said:
Hey mate looking at a few 500g bags. 1 each of Amarillo, ahtanum, cascade(au or us) and citra.

Would like to try a couple of the new varieties also if you don't there are some quantities that don't fill a full 250g.

I think I've been my own worst enemy in ordering up stuff I didn't need in the past, forced my hand to try a couple of different styles anyway. Which has been good.
shouldnt be an issue, will make sure to keep it aside. Im not expecting the Amarillo to last long at all.

Any chance of some EKG soon Yob?
I need that and some fuggles to get my English bitter stocks up for winter

Yes indeed, as soon as I split the 45kg Ive got sitting/coming..

in that, 45odd kilo, 10kg have arrived, some more could possibly arrive today with the remainder expected next week... add to that about +15kg from a shipment this week yet to be split and listed so time is certainly against me.

I will ensure that EKG is in the next shipment (due to be placed next week) but I really need to get through the splits (or at least see the end of them through the mountains of mylar) before I commit to more. Fuggles was in the last shipment and is well stocked.

Cheers

*Ed.. Make that 60kg, another parcel I dont even remember ordering just arrived too

Yob said:
Yes indeed, as soon as I split the 45kg Ive got sitting/coming..

in that, 45odd kilo, 10kg have arrived, some more could possibly arrive today with the remainder expected next week... add to that about +15kg from a shipment this week yet to be split and listed so time is certainly against me.

I will ensure that EKG is in the next shipment (due to be placed next week) but I really need to get through the splits (or at least see the end of them through the mountains of mylar) before I commit to more. Fuggles was in the last shipment and is well stocked.

Cheers

*Ed.. Make that 60kg, another parcel I dont even remember ordering just arrived too
Awesome, just checked the fridge to do a brew today and I've got just enough to do today's brew :)
Will keep an eye out for when the EKG goes up

NZ Cascade...

Flavour country, here we come.

Stocks of Simcoe should be stable for a while too.. Now, how to find the time to split it all...

FWP right?

NZ Cascade, motueka, simcoe and Styrian Goldings to be listed tonight, they were split last night but I didn't get time to list.

Apologies to those waiting.

G'day yob, I had a look today on hopdealz and would like 245g of citra but was only in 450g bags. Until I update my browser I can't go onto your site on my ph. Any chance of some 245g splits. (threw away the bag last hops came in so lost the mob. no.)

2015 hops.JPG

Starting to look the goods again... now If I can just get another 6 varieties, i'll be just about sorted ;)

Latest posts

Back