Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Yob, any chance of Sylva flowers? I'm looking to do some Lambics and want to age some noble-like flowers for a couple of years. I'd be after a kilo or two depending on price, and if they're last years (or older) crop even better.

Looks like ze Germans are landing, kilos of

Perle
Hallertau mittlefru
Northern Brewer and
Magnum

Should be split and listed late this week / weekend

Also, for a bit of trivia, I just went international and shipped 15kg of Galaxy to Norway of all places...

Good fun this shit..

mofox1 said:
Swear - anything moves here and I am ON IT. Watching...Waiting....
Due in next week, stacks of..

EKG
Amarillo
Waimea
Columbus

I'd think icon expect them late in the week, that's ok though, should give me time to pack the 50kg that rocked up this week..

If the wind is in the right direction, I CAN smell it.

Sometimes, if it's something extra sticky icky Yob is splitting... it travels upwind !

Hi Yob

Can you please put me on the contact list for when Cascade flowers arrive? I'm after 1 kilo

Cheers

SnakeDoctor said:
Did I miss out on the EKG?
"apparently" I've been dicked over by Toll, should have been here yesterday, still haven't seen it today, better be here tmoz or I shall be more than a little upset.

I've got a pretty big shipment of it so should be ok, tmoz is splits day so with Amy luck I'll see it tmoz

Hi Yob, Are you getting anymore Citra? Almost finished my best brew to date with your lovely Citra hops. Really went well with a simple grain bill with a reasonable amount of wheat malt. Yum!!

Please note:

The US Cascade, Amarillo and Simcoe (at the very least) is all listed on the site as 450g..

You've all received a 50g bonus, all of these went into 500g packs.. Enjoy.

2 orders off to the states this week too which is epic, HDA going global ;)

Latest posts

Back