Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Yob,

I'm just enjoying a Stone Delicious IPA which uses a combination of El Dorado and Lemondrop hops.

Is Lemondrop available in Australia?

Cheers,
Trev

G'day Yob. Any of the Citra landed yet? Congrats on shipping to the US, good to see your reach expanding.

One pellet or a bag of them? I'd prefer a bag. :lol:

Update, citra and a few others like lemon drop should be in the freezer in the next week or so.

I should also note, there will be disruption around the Vic case swap, I'll note more detail on the site, but I can't be everywhere and the Vic vase swaps are a big calendar item for me and generally cause some disruption, few days either side, nothing too bad but should be factored in.

Cheers

Mosaic, Vic Secret, El Dorado and more being split tonight, also, keep an eye on the DOTD page over the next day or so, I've got quite a few sitting there to be listed and agood bargain or three is quite likely

Haha. Yeah I'm Tim H. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those dealz! Mega tropical IPA coming up with what I bought last time. Freezer is chockers now. Cheers!

No rush. I just wanted to cram in all the hops I was after into 1 post pack.

I've got Simcoe, Mosaic & Hal Mit (DOTD) in my cart but I also want some Columbus (which I saw last page you were expecting)

gimme 5 and I'll list it for you so you can complete while the price is static for the Mosaic and will split it tonight for you...

Making a bit of a rod for myself, got 3 to do now..

Fresh Columbus, Mosaic and NZ Cascade on the plate for dinner :lol:

Samuel Adams said:
No rush. I just wanted to cram in all the hops I was after into 1 post pack.

I've got Simcoe, Mosaic & Hal Mit (DOTD) in my cart but I also want some Columbus (which I saw last page you were expecting)
Listed for you, just refresh your browser and it should be there, you will need to confirn the %aa on the pack, may not be the same as the listing and I'll update that on the site once split, bagged and tagged.

Cheers

Back