Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess that's true... If bucky hillbilly chucks them in the corner of the room,they will degrade quickly, so kinda makes sense the better the packaging and the colder ypu keep it the better off they will be.

The sole reason I've stuck with the packaging I use is that it can be resealed by everyday equipment, as I say, I've not noticed any issues with my own stocks bought years ago, kept sealed and frozen.

Been lurking and learning here for the last 10 mths hence the low post count.

Looking for 250g ea Amarillo & Simcoe
500g Cascade
Can you help?

Cheers, reg

Na mate, I'll list it for you and youwill have to go through the motions, I'll list it on the private page and pm you the access code

Cheers

Ok ill take 250g each of amarillo and citra ( and 250g american cascade if you have it) Let me know when you can sell it and i'll pay pronto!

Cheers

Yob said:
Well I guess that's true... If bucky hillbilly chucks them in the corner of the room,they will degrade quickly, so kinda makes sense the better the packaging and the colder ypu keep it the better off they will be.

The sole reason I've stuck with the packaging I use is that it can be resealed by everyday equipment, as I say, I've not noticed any issues with my own stocks bought years ago, kept sealed and frozen.
Can you re-seal vacuum bags?
Might have to grab a sealer soon!

Yep, as long as the sealer can do that kind of bag. The mylar ones are hard for most home sealers, but there's a workaround video somewhere on YouTube. Most home sealers use channeled bags. Most commercial ones are smooth, except for when the seller thinks of the end user's sealer. Nice one Yob!

Got a eta on the private page like for some hoppy goodness? :)

Thanks Yob

All paid and look forward to hoppy goodness.

Latest posts

Back