Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did somebody say Citra?

Next week to be listed though, unlikely I'll get a chance to split with it being the Vic case swap and I'm away for a few days

Seriously - has no-one yet mentioned your new happy hellraiser avatar?

That dude looks like he's having a bath with puppies.... or at least their blood.

Yob said:
somebody did say "you look different today" :rolleyes:

I thought a new upbeat Cenobite would portray a more realistic outlook
looks like spiderman on happy pills to me:)....oops sorry yob:(

Sorry for the delayed orders, I found that I couldn't move from the couch Sunday night following the swap, coming good now, caught up to the orders and all shipping going out today.

...now to find the will power to come at splitting and listing the Citra and Amarillo...

First time buying from HDA and couldn't be happier.
Ordered Tuesday got hops Thursday all correct and nicely packed.

Cheers !

Sorry if I've missed it, but any possibility (or eta) on 250g of simcoe and columbus? Cheers

ooh...I'll lead with a mayyyybe...

Ive got Amarillo still to be split (this week) and there just may be a couple of Citra in the bottom of the freezer.. I'll need to look, got hammered on the Citra this week.

Cheers

Happy I got my order in for Citra then ;)

Yob, quick question if you don't mind, those vacuum bags you pack into, how much oxidation happens with them? Just trying to adjust a few recipes for the correct AA% levels.
(I always chuck mine into my freezer when I get them)

Ive got bags I sealed 3 years ago in my brewery freezer, smell as pungent (and as tightly sealed) as when I first sealed them.. I dont adjust for %AA drop.. but I brew by nose and thumb most of the time anyway ;)

now dont quote me on this, but I thought the drop in %AA over x time relates to room temperature storage, freezing slows all those reactions significantly.

Yob said:
now dont quote me on this, but I thought the drop in %AA over x time relates to room temperature storage, freezing slows all those reactions significantly.
I know I know, I just quoted you :D haha
I was under the impression it was a combination of things, age, storage facility and packaging.

Latest posts

Back