Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer flowers for cube additions and for dry hopping. Biggest difference is I get less bitterness (and overall nicer flavour/aroma) when used in the cube compared to pellets.

Flowers are due to be split either in the weekend or more likely next week, keep an eye on the page mid to late next week

Hey Yob ... do you have any galaxy flowers ?
If you do can I order some with some galaxy pellets ...cheers

edit : and can you chuck 3 Saison and 3 us-05 yeast sachets in there as well?

Do you vacuum seal the flowers too? When are you splitting the galaxy? I'm trying to do a stone and wood pacific ale clone and want to dry hop with flowers if possible.

Spohaw said:
Hey Yob ... do you have any galaxy flowers ?
If you do can I order some with some galaxy pellets ...cheers

edit : and can you chuck 3 Saison and 3 us-05 yeast sachets in there as well?
See above mate, splitting this week, galaxy pellets have been split and listed

Trying to get to them as soon as possible, time is against me though

In other news, I'm expecting simcoe to land late next week as well along with a few other tasty delights :)

no flowers available in australia at all... ever... pellets are en route, expected late this week, probably due to be split next week due to a backlog of flowers and pellets building up.

For those interested, galaxy and Cascade flowers being split and listed this thirsday, I hope to split Mandarina Bavaria and Hallertau Blanc tonight/tmoz.

Extremely interested in the Hallertau Blanc, will be a first run for me.. If only I could get a brewday as well to test them but sadly, I don't think I will over the next few weeks.

Had the mandarina Bavaria that was dry hopped in an IPA (not mine). It was very nice, but I don't think I could drink it all the time.

I used it last season in a lighter style Pale ale and smashed demolished it.. keg didnt last long at all from memory..

Harty said:
Ta. How much r the flowers? I dont see it on your site.
They are listed when split, likely to be $15 ish. I only list Hops I currently stock and are split or else the backlog becomes too great to deal with.

I'm hoping to split them tonight if I can find the time.

Where are you located? I've extra paperwork to do if I send to WA, isn't an issue, just need to know, I'll usually pick it up on the orders for flowers.

Cheers

I had a BrewDog IPa with the Mandarina Bavaria in their IPA is Dead 4 pack the other week https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog/ipa-is-dead-2015-and-electric-india

It wasn't my favorite out of the four, Ella was awesome though.

Yob, What size do you split the Flowers? I'm keen to get some Simcoe also can do Pickup, I work in Bayswater North so no probs to pop out to Ringwood area during business hours if possible.

Thanks
Clayton

Latest posts

Back