Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
I just might have something in the freezer you can have some of, a mate gave me some to try which I've not got round to using but it may suit, I'll have a look and shoot you a PM
Its ok don... oh who am i kidding. MORE HOPS!

Let me know :)

Butt loads citra just in today, should be more simcoe in next week (I hope)

A couple of new ones in to trial as well, more on that later :)

A few Pekko listed over the weekend, smells pretty dank and delicious, think Simcoe and Centennial mixed.. sadly I wont have a brewday to trial them for about 3 weeks so I cant comment on using them.

(Looking forward to fermenting one of the Equinox brews this week though :beerbang: )

Should be landing a bunch more Simcoe and a handful more bags of Citra along with some El Dorado and Calypso this week if all goes well.

More expected next week as well, shoud be topping up on Ze Germans again and a few UK ones top boot.

:party:

Takai, will find that bag tonight, slipped my mind over the weekend, was doing some reno's to the shed and kinda took over

Seems clear, what's needed is a stocktake, there are bunches of packages I know I've split up but seems aren't listed.. keep an eye out over the weekend as I'll probably list quite a number in the DOTD page just to clear space.

In other news, expected in next week,

Styrian Dana
Styrian Goldings
Simcoe
Citra
US Cascade
El Dorado
Calypso

er... something else as well but I forget...

Busy week anyway..

Shouldn't be, wasn't on my immediate hit list TBH mate, been trying to build up EU Varieties and US varieties, will give it some focussed attention this coming week,

Hi Yob,

Had a look on the page but can't see any Simcoe/Amarillo or Cascade?

Anything hiding in the freezer?

Thanks.

Brutus.

Simcoe should be delivered this week (today / tmoz)

Amarillo, working on it, no fixed date as yet.

Cascade, some should be on its way, Id need to check the shipping slips, its in one of the packages en-route, cant say for sure which one.

Im also pretty close to landing some NZ Cascade too, will update when I hear back.

BrutusB said:
Hi Yob,

Had a look on the page but can't see any Simcoe/Amarillo or Cascade?

Anything hiding in the freezer?

Thanks.

Brutus.
actually, shoot me a PM with what you need and I'll see what I can do for you.

amazing what you find in the bottom of the freezer... Pack of Ahtanum.. packet of dusty Galaxy.. all sorts of little packs of tomahawk

In the Big freezer I found a couple packs Ahtanum, more citra seems to be on the table, as is Simcoe..

A little bit of Calypso and El Dorado are foating about too as is a splash of Bullion..

Chasing some tasty stuff ATM, should hear about it tmoz, if I land it, next week will be delicious :super:

Indeed, it's true

Galaxy, sticklebract, Northern Brewer, perle, simcoe, citra,and more all expected next week.. I'd better get real busy sorting out stock lists

Off the top of my head, I should have some next week, I know I was looking at Re supply last week.

Will check the incoming shipping invoices

balconybrewer said:
any centennial on the cards mate?
Defo on order cobba, I hope next week, can't make promises though, sometimes shipments go all over the place.. Usually not but I can't promise till I know it's at the border

Just a query Yob. How do your hops come packaged? Are the packs resealable?

Cheers mate

Yob said:
US Cascade, galaxy and others on the shelf tonight..

Damn, thought I was getting a night off
haha just had a dyslexic moment and read it like - Damn, thought I was getting off tonight

Latest posts

Back