Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't access site from android ph. can't access android app without access to site. Still not to worry as I have access to a device running microsift exp. and can buy from there. Good deals! and where there's a will there's usually a way!

FYI web access works fine from my android device (chrome browser) also Yob so its not a wide-spread issue

Seems to work here... although with a shite load of hops in freezer (mostly from you) I haven't hit the "checkout" page for a bit.

Must use hops before buying more hops. Use the hops. Dammit!

Thanks for the divide on the Spalt. While I was there I got some Falconers Flight to see what it's got under the hood.
Cheers.

Received my order promptly to SA. Great service Yob. Can't wait to try some hops I haven't used before such as the Equinox, Mosaic and Simcoe. This will go with the Citra and Centennial. My biggest hop bomb is on the way!!

doglet said:
Received my order promptly to SA. Great service Yob. Can't wait to try some hops I haven't used before such as the Equinox, Mosaic and Simcoe. This will go with the Citra and Centennial. My biggest hop bomb is on the way!!
I just brewed up an IPA yesterday using Equinox and Cascade that I got from Yob. Not a massive hop bomb but high in my books. I'll dry hop with cascade flowers.

15.0 g Chinook Pellet (11.4% Alpha) @ 60 Minutes (Boil) (0.7 g/L)
20.0 g Chinook Pellet (11.4% Alpha) @ 45 Minutes (Boil) (0.9 g/L)
25.0 g Cascade Leaf (7.8% Alpha) @ 20 Minutes (Boil) (1.1 g/L)
30.0 g Equinox Pellet (~14.1% Alpha) @ 10 Minutes (Boil) (1.3 g/L)
35.0 g EquinoxPellet (~14.1% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil) (1.5 g/L)
30.0 g Cascade Pellet (7.8% Alpha) @ 5 Minutes (Boil) (1.3 g/L)
35.0 g Equinox Pellet (~14.1% Alpha) @ 0 Minutes (Aroma) (1.5 g/L)

you bastards... I havnt got to brew with Equinox yet, but floated the idea of a brew day Tuesday which met with approval so Im gunna smash out a quad batch of Pale ales all using Equinox (and another) for the base cube additions and then a heavy dry hop when fermenting.

Think I'll use the same yeast from batch to batch and do them all back to back for the keg stocks :super: (I'm at 1 and need another 9 kegged in the next 2 months) before

Baby Power.jpg

that happens again :lol:

Now that mine has just arrived and is suckling on the teat, I'm hoping to be able to brew a couple of batches. Finally.

Do you have any perle? Grain and grape are the only ones who seem to have it (wasn't an exhaustive look mind you).

Awesome, I'll keep a eye out for it. Keen to get some.

Sleep patterns. They are fine. I'm proven to sleep through absolutely anything :). I have it on good authority my partner is up a lot.

But seriously it actually works well. She wakes me when she needs me, I do as I'm told and then hop back into bed and I'm asleep instantly :)

Might you by any chance have some Bullion around? Or perhaps have another suggestion for a bittering hop with black currant tones?

takai said:
Might you by any chance have some Bullion around? Or perhaps have another suggestion for a bittering hop with black currant tones?
Not in stock, Ive just placed an order for some more Simcoe and Citra and could easily add a bit of Bullion if I have room though.

It will take a while in transit though -_-

All good, it is for an experimental, and i wouldnt need a lot of it. So ill probably pass at this stage (must not accumulate even more hops)...

I just might have something in the freezer you can have some of, a mate gave me some to try which I've not got round to using but it may suit, I'll have a look and shoot you a PM

Hi Yob,

How did ya go with the Tettnang mate?

Cheers Yob,
I wont worry about them at this stage.
Thank you.

Back