Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone may have already asked this, but what is with the iPhone / Pad = Safari at the top? Is it just to let people on those devices know to use Safari?

Hanging out for Sorachi too :beer:

I've only had it in a Kolsch too, but really liked what it brought. I think it would be great in a Pale Ale or IPA

I have a limited supply in my freezer right now.. Just too messed to split it today, will list on Sunday evening unless I get time tmoz.

just so you know, if you want anything over 110g you will have to PM me to arrange, as I say, the amount I have is limited but not yet split.

:icon_cheers:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Someone may have already asked this, but what is with the iPhone / Pad = Safari at the top? Is it just to let people on those devices know to use Safari?

Hanging out for Sorachi too :beer:
I havnt checked it recently but when I first made the site, chrome on iPhones was difficult for most, the product page was there but you couldnt see the listings, Safari works and is supported, something to do with Apple saying it's not one of our products, dont care if it works or not, its there as a note that if other browsers dont work to go in through Safari.

Yob said:
just so you know, if you want anything over 110g you will have to PM me to arrange, as I say, the amount I have is limited but not yet split.

Nah 110g for the Sorachi Ace is fine.

I'll get 450gs of Nelson S and Spalt at the same time though

Listed just now

Bravo 14.6%

Sorachi Ace 14.1%
Northern Brewer 9.5%
Zythos 9.7%
Vic Secret 16.1%
Magnum (German) 12.5%
CZ Saaz 3.03%

:beer:

Hi Yob,
Do you plan on getting more NZ flower varieties? I'm thinking about buying a Hop Rocket..

hockadays said:
Hi Yob,
Do you plan on getting more NZ flower varieties? I'm thinking about buying a Hop Rocket..
I'll like to see some more flowers listed again as well Yob. ATM it looks like I have to buy 5kg of Oz Cascade for $250.00. I like hops but 5kg at a time is a bit steep. :lol: :p

Hockadays, you'll love your Hop Rocket, although I don't use it as much as I expected. It would be a great thing to group buy with a few brewers, having said that I'll still want my own.

Batz

Trying to find some CTZ somewhere. What's it looking like Yob?

Hi Yob, thanks the great service with my recent order, it was my first order with you & won't be my last.

Thanks

Cheers mate, Happy brewing :party:

While Im here, Also Incoming with any luck today or tmoz,

Amarillo - Partly destined for the 1kg Bag market
Columbus
Citra
Chinook

Incoming Next week (Hoping)

Simcoe
El Dorado
EKG

The build up begins anew :lol: :ph34r:

Yob said:
Cheers mate, Happy brewing :party:

While Im here, Also Incoming with any luck today or tmoz,

Amarillo - Partly destined for the 1kg Bag market
Columbus
Citra
Chinook

Incoming Next week (Hoping)

Simcoe
El Dorado
EKG

The build up begins anew :lol: :ph34r:
Hmmm, might have to convince the Mrs I need a KG of EKG...

Back