Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
I'll like to see some more flowers listed again as well Yob. ATM it looks like I have to buy 5kg of Oz Cascade for $250.00. I like hops but 5kg at a time is a bit steep. :lol: :p

Yob said:
lol.. Yeah I really should split that up

;)
hey mate just following up on this - I'd like to buy a pound if I could. :)

If I split this weekend (if I can find the time) it may well be into kilo lots mate, just don't have the space or time to do a full split into my traditional sizes, (225 - 450).. Will possibly be able to do 500g splits but need to look at it.

Cheers

Just had a look in the freezer and what's packaged reads 2012..

Really making me scratch my head as I was sure I had 2013 packaged..

Can't wait for the bulk buy this weekend - will be ordering some CZ Saaz and dropping a Boh Pils - haven't made a Boh Pils in 5 years!!!! :eek:

Also getting some WLP-300!!! So glad you have them on now!

2013 Amarillo has made it to the WMD page, I have only listed a couple in there ATM, if interest in these size dealz is right, I will expand the range in there to suit... I may add *more Mosaic there over the weekend as well.. if I can get the time to split the bricks...

:icon_cheers:

*ed

Hi Yob,

I'm also keen on 1kg of Cascade flowers, so might be worth ya while splitting that 5kg bag after all

Got any other flowers that you haven't listed yet?

Any chance I can put dibs on a 1kg bag, in case they sell out before the end of the weekend?

Latest posts

Back