Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be adding 2013 Mosaic back into the fold today, in all 3 sizes, 1kg, 450g and 110g :super:

...as fresh as the morning dew Im told :beerdrink:

1 Random 500g pack of AU Cascade on offer in the Private Sales page

$25... First in best dressed

Paswword required

Cascade500

Refresh the browser if it doesnt go in first pop.

:icon_cheers:

*Correction*

1 random 500g pack of AU Cascade *and a random 500g pack of Centennial (Both current 2013 season stock)* on offer in the Private Sales page *>HERE<*

$25 for the Cascade and *$30 for the Centennial*

Password required

Cascade500

Refresh the browser if it doesnt go in first pop.

*Yes it's splitting day sales* ;)

Currently running a 450g - $20 Sale until Monday 24/02/14 on the varieties listed below.

Cascade, Delta, First Gold and Vanguard all $20

I wouldnt say Citra, but has some floral characteristics, it's not a replacement for Cascade either, Ive used in in a couple of Pale Ales and quite like it used late and dry hopped, It's not a pungent hop and has a gentle way about it, great for a change when trying to reset from a keg or two of IPA's :lol:

Just wanted to recommend how good the service i received from this Retailer, i guess the 82 pages of posts say it all. But thumbs up to the excellent postage time and packaging etc.

AWOOOOOOGA!!! Incoming...

should be here by Friday and listed over the weekend.

All Current Season Stocks of the following.

Bravo
Sorachi Ace
Northern Brewer
Magnum (German)
CZ Saaz
Zythos
Vic Secret

Here we go again :lol:

Hi yob,
Without reading back through older posts, when is Simcoe available again?

Shortly I hope, been told I will get some in the next week or so, been trying hard to land it, I think it might be a tough year again for her and may be worthwhile stocking up a bit when it's in.

Cheers

Yob, have you got any US Cascade? If not, when do you expect it in? Thanks. :icon_drool2:

placed my first order with hop dealz this week and i am really happy with the service i will be purchasing all my hops from you from now on.

Thanks Daniel

Thanks Yob, It originally said out of stock of US Cascade. All good now. Order placed. :beerbang:

Back