Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hop Dealz, a cure for insomnia.. lol..

Appreciate all the sentiment guys, will be a challenge to balance everything but I'm sure it'll work out..

Now, where did I leave that pile of meth?

Yob said:
Ha! The little (not so little) nugget is named Phoebe Anne McFadyen, the initials spell PAM which was my mother's name who, sadly, we lost a month or two ago.

Cheers
hey congrats man. all the best. hop specials all round!!!

Yob said:

Appreciate all the sentiment guys, will be a challenge to balance everything but I'm sure it'll work out..

d

dark meth ale yob? lol. id be chekcing that last batch of beer you made.

Without reading through the 17 pages, are you likely to get some new season POR flowers in?

Columbus Galaxy Zeus Tettnager-Hersbrucker sounds like a homeless son of a wealthy german banker that wears a tin foil hat and rambles on and on about UFO conspiracies.

Yob said:

DONT TOUCH IT.Leastwise not til uncle Ned comes to test it for ya Yob, could be poison lol

Bribie G said:
Without reading through the 17 pages, are you likely to get some new season POR flowers in?
I can Bribie but I essentially need to contract for it, given whats been going on ATM I decided I probably shouldnt get it going this year, I posted a little way back that what I planned to do was start a "sort of" bulk buy for flowers next year. I can look into if some will be available, but my contact said I should be doing it ASAP (which was a few weeks ago no) and Ive just not had the time to give it attention.

I'm a big one for not over promising and under delivering so I didnt chase it up.

I will ask the question for you though and get back to you.

Cheers

Congrats, Yob. Enjoy the experience.

Just thinking, given your location, shouldn't she have been named Pride of Ringwood?

Congrats to you and the Mrs on the little girl, Yob.

Hope it all went well, good choice with the hospital.

Say hello to Phoebe. And my 4 week old, Harry, says Hi too.

Feldon said:
Congrats, Yob. Enjoy the experience.

Just thinking, given your location, shouldn't she have been named Pride of Ringwood?
Thats what she is mate :super: ... and also :lol:

By the by, Helga, Sylva and Victoria now listed on the site.

Cheers all

:beerbang:

It's also the Ringwood Highland Games tmoz... great event but no bloody beer???? :blink: WTF is that all about??

Congrats Yob, hope mum and bubs are doing well and getting some sleep.

Just placed an order on your site. No hurry mate, I prob wont get to brew for a couple of weeks.

Yob said:
I can Bribie but I essentially need to contract for it, given whats been going on ATM I decided I probably shouldnt get it going this year, I posted a little way back that what I planned to do was start a "sort of" bulk buy for flowers next year. I can look into if some will be available, but my contact said I should be doing it ASAP (which was a few weeks ago no) and Ive just not had the time to give it attention.

I'm a big one for not over promising and under delivering so I didnt chase it up.

I will ask the question for you though and get back to you.

Cheers

'Pre-order' rolls off the tongue a little better and still fits in ;)

manticle said:
If I was a boy I'd like to be called Styrian.Or Kent.
I've heard you being called a 'Kent' before. I think it was at the last Case Swap!

Any Hallertau Tradition coming up Yob?

(sorry if its been asked before, this thread is 17 pages long and I have had a few :beerbang: )

jaypes said:
Any Hallertau Tradition coming up Yob? (sorry if its been asked before, this thread is 17 pages long and I have had a few :beerbang: )
I hope to mate, I havnt had much time of late to organise things, but should get some time in the coming week to get back to it... With that said even if I get an order in tmoz, will be a few weeks until I get my hands on it..

Also working on CZ Saaz and a couple of others as well.

Closest I could get at short notice was the Helga and Sylva which was listed the other day.

Cheers

Sooo, bit of an update, It seems that Im not able to source BRY-97 as in, from this country as some folks out there are displeased with me and would rather I pack up.. which aint gunna happen. I guess I shouldnt be surprised about this reaction from them.

Mild Rant over, meanwhile, at the farm...

I am planning on getting a limited supply, (As noted earlier) of

BRY-97 (At this point, I will be working toward other ways and means of access)

US-05
WB-06
S-23
T-58

None of which I have used (except the US-05) and nor am I familiar with them. Though I will have access to box's of these Yeasts, I will to begin with only stock a limited supply of each to get a feel for the desire for these particular yeasts. If you think there is a better example of a yeast for the style in place of one or more of these, please let me know as I am hoping to get them in the door in the next few days.

Yob

Latest posts

Back