Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges said:
Best wishes with that trip to the hospital, been there a couple of times myself for the same reason. It sure is an adventure.
Was going to say something about crownings, and expanded uterus’, but I think "adventure" is a much more P.C. term :)

Good luck, mate. Simultaneously the hardest, and most rewarding days (plural) of my life.

Ordered on the weekend, delivered on Wednesday. Happy as. The Victoria is certainly a different looking flower. Lot more brown and yellow cones than the last box i got of Nelson which was all green.

Smells good even through the vac bag.

Bit of constructive criticism, it would be nice to have a sticker, or even a slip of paper with the hop name, year, AA% printed on it.
I know i can get this stuff from the website and write or print my own sticker, but it would be nice if the package came with that info. Also a printed invoice.

Great service, great product and i'm sure you'll sort your processes out in good time.

I'll give some feedback when i have brewed with the Victoria, anyone reccomend an ale?

Edit; Actually i can't get the info from the website as the Victoria has been taken down. Can anyone tell me the AA%?

Yeah sorry bout that Punkin, the only packs that didnt get stickers were the Vic. Secret, all the rest do. Will make sure to do that for these in the next round.

Victoria Secret
Alpha 17.2%
Moisture 8.7%
Oil content 2.8ml / 100g

Yob,

I got my hops on Thursday, a day after posting on the thread. All good and looking forward to using them!!

thanks for the great customer service

Limited supply of Helga, Sylva and Victoria Secret are now in, sorry not listed until later this arvo or this evening.. Just a tad pre occupied at the mo. The Helga and Sylva will only be in 110g to start with unless the overall demand is there for them and then I will restock with larger quantities.

Please let me know if you are ONLY interested in. Larger amounts.

Working on CZ Saaz and GR mittlefru atm and could be in stock shortly (unsure of exactly when)

Cheers

"Helga", "Sylva", "Victoria", they're all very feminine names.

You didn't happen to have a girl, did you?

OT: Just wondering if you plan on naming the newborn child after a hop variety?

Amarillo for a boy and Sylva for a girl sounds good to me. :)

"Tomahawk" would make a pretty badass boys name. :ph34r:

Ha! The little (not so little) nugget is named Phoebe Anne McFadyen, the initials spell PAM which was my mother's name who, sadly, we lost a month or two ago.

Cheers

Can't wait to pop out a son (well, not me per-se) and call him fuggle or saaz, who can run around with his little sister, nugget.

girl-1.gif
offtopic.png
my latest Grandchild is a little girl

Don't be a smart-alec Styrian, now go and help Kent tidy up the rumpus room.

I can't communicate with Kent anymore. He's got a new bunch of friends who are all into that Rap stuff and he insists I call him 'East'.

Congrats Yob, Hoping all is well and everyone is healthy.
Can't fault the service in amongst all you have going on. I ordered late Wednesday and the hops are safely in my freezer today. Just awesome.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back