Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE: Flowers

Ive looked into flowers and asked the question to my suppliers and the response I got was along these lines.

"Yes you can (Australian Flowers) but you would need to contract it prior to harvest. (or let him know ASAP)".. given what's going on personally ATM I don't think I will get into it this year as I just wont have the time, what time I do have can be better utilised sorting such things as Couriers / Mobile version of the site / Greater Supply / Variety of hops.

If there is sufficient desire I will arrange flowers as Bulk Buys or some such similar type thing. Probably from December through to the end of January. I will be looking further into it.

Cheers

Yob said:
for a month or two after it's probably not going to be an option but when things settle down again I think it can be done.

:icon_cheers:
When things settle down again? My daughter turns two this week. Are things going to settle down for me soon? Can't wait!!!

Mardoo said:
When things settle down again? My daughter turns two this week. Are things going to settle down for me soon? Can't wait!!!
If it's any consolation, I reckon the terrible one's are worse than the terrible two's.

punkin said:
Have hope Yob, i started Stilldragon off here in Aus as a partial service offering some of our most popular items in limited quantities. We have the same sort of ideals when it comes to customer service, we do our very best to offer the best quality we possibly can at the best value we can do it at.

It has grown so much in the last 2 years that i don't do anything else any more, it's been my full time occupation for a while now, i hope you have the same success. :super:
I didn't realise that distilling essential oils was so popular! :huh:

dammag said:
If it's any consolation, I reckon the terrible one's are worse than the terrible two's.
I'm up to the scream-worthy sixes with my little one. I comes after the frustrating fives... :ph34r:

It doesn't get any better.

I have eightetude, silly 7s and freakout 5s. Chuck in type 1 diabetes on the 5 year old and no wonder a few nappies & perpetual vomit for the 6 month old I'm much happier with. Great fun is fatherhood!

I got somw simcoe from yob the other day. Yum well sealed I couldnt smell the goodness. Cant wait to open it as it was lovely and soft. A goid sign of fresh pellets. Cheer yob.

Ps fatherhood is great.

Innes said:
I didn't realise that distilling essential oils was so popular! :huh:

I have a customer base of licensed boutique and startup distilleries and sell a lot of fittings and parts as well. Even some famous aussie microbreweries on my books :D

And of course the hobby essential oil people :ph34r:

Hey Yob,
Shoulda posted earlier - i received my Simcoe & Citra last wednesday, 2 days after posting i think! Hops looked fantastic in their perfectly vac-sealed packs. I tried them over the weekend in my first AG BIAB & they smelt amazing with that special resiny softness. Thanks!!

Hey Yob

Any availability on Motueka or Pacifica?

"the glory of children are their fathers"

Good luck with both ventures, Yob - fatherhood and hophood.

technobabble66 said:
Hey Yob,
Shoulda posted earlier - i received my Simcoe & Citra last wednesday, 2 days after posting i think! Hops looked fantastic in their perfectly vac-sealed packs. I tried them over the weekend in my first AG BIAB & they smelt amazing with that special resiny softness. Thanks!!
All packs now get a double vac seal top and bottom, it takes a bit longer to do but Ive not heard of one coming unsealed as yet, the Simcoe and Citra is soo bloody resinous, I literally have to smash the bricks apart with my Bottle opener crowbar :D

how did you go with the brew?

jaypes said:
Hey Yob

Any availability on Motueka or Pacifica?
Motueka.. Not Available is what my supplier has told me... also said that all of this years and next years crop has been sold <_< ...bugger... still trying some other sources but I dont hold out much hope TBH. I am lookinto wether or not I can contract amounts which 'should' sort it out... doesnt help this year though

and Pacifica... asked the question and am awaiting an answer from 1 supplier and considering other options and awaiting a response from another.

Sorry I cant be clearer than that at this point, but I am looking into it from more than one angle.

:icon_cheers:

Hops turned up mate. Cheers for the little surprise pack in there

Just placed my first order - those Victoria Secret and a 450 pack of Galaxy. Looking forward to regularly buying my hops from you
(Though I'm after some POR today which I'll need to go elsewhere for :p)

Yob said:
Isnt that why you went 'country' goomba? Nobody can hear the screaming?
Nobody, except me.

Kinda ironic really - I go to country for peace and quiet, and the only people that get it is my old neighbours in Brisbane.

He he he.

kahlerisms said:
Just placed my first order - those Victoria Secret and a 450 pack of Galaxy. Looking forward to regularly buying my hops from you
(Though I'm after some POR today which I'll need to go elsewhere for :p)
I may have some out back in the brewing freezer, a pack (if I havnt already given it away) that Im unlikely to use and you are welcome to..

will check when I get home tonight.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back