Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kahlerisms said:
Very excited about this and from someone in Melbourne, too! Any news on other varieties on the way? (Victoria's Secret I'm still keen on getting my hands on)
Update on this. I look to be getting a very limited supply of Vic secret in the short term, talking 5 x 450g lots available @ $25 ea. Should have them by the end of the week.

More limited supply flowers to follow.

Cheers

Any way to pre-purchase or reserve one of those lots of Victoria? I was just about to purchase and saw the addition of flowers to the site - pretty exciting. And dude, you seem to have a little one on the way. I don't think too many of us would begrudge you a bit of a profit rather than breaking even...

If you send me an email through the site so I have a record of it would be the best way mate.

You talking the yeast? Still awaiting info on that to sort out how viable it is.. I don't think there will be an issue with it and I do see the reasoning behind the suggestions that have been made.

As said before, I'm trying to tailor a service and it's the comments and suggestions that will evolve it from a good one to a great one.

It's already started to do that (flowers/yeast) so thanks for the good suggestions thus far. Cheers all.

Yob

Same prob as hefty. Just get a white screen.
Using Samsung galaxy ace with default browser

I know of IE8 being problematic but didn't know about the galaxy issue, loads on my Sony Ericsson (slowish but does load)

I'm no full teck geek so I'm not sure what I can do to resolve the issues you have mate, as much as I wish I could.

Ha!! Will fix that.. I did hover over it..

@ stu, swmbo's mum is in town for the 'event' and has a galaxy tab, will look into it.

Cheers

Works fine on Chrome on a Nexus 4 (which is Android without any manufacturer rubbish on top).

Doesn't help you you isolate the issue but does indicate that it might be a TouchWiz issue (Samsung) which does represent a pretty damned large chunk of the mobile market. Better get your geeks to look into it.

Wait, I've seen your webpage. Get some geeks then get them to look into it.

Just saw this, we'll done Yob!

The store main pages be it 110 or 450g just show white strips for each item on iPad. Click the first one and you can then scroll through OK.

Been looking into it, will try and get some time to look further tmoz..

Thanks for the info.. Will get there.

looking good mate! i'll make some purchases in coming weeks :)

Have pm'd but just letting you know. Happy to help out with the website if you need.

Not what I do professionally but do work in IT and have done a few.
Just let me know.

kind offer indeed and muchly appreciated,

will be working on HDA site MK II over the next few days/weekend and should be a mobile device friendly version.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Same prob as hefty. Just get a white screen.
Using Samsung galaxy ace with default browser
Couldnt replicate it on the mother in laws Galaxy TAB mate, seems to load and am able to add to cart... bloody frustrating.

I am working on a better solution than throwing my arms in the air and saying "I dunno" though.

Cheers

Also just letting you know that the Victoria's Secret flowers are up. They say 'Not yet for sale' but I can add them to my cart and proceed to checkout. I didn't pay BTW, just letting you know that it's possible to add to cart.

Yeah mate I know, I should have them in my hand tmoz and the stock listed on them isnt more than I have..

Also restocked mosaic which I'm pretty happy about..

Cheers

Just looked at your webpage on another machine. Dunno if you care that your page looks like this on browsers with JavaScript disabled or not.

Screenshot from 2013-03-27 09:51:03.png

Also Victoria's secret is lingerie related.

Victoria hops are named after their place of origin. It's up there with rice gulls and terrified wheat as an humourous thing no doubt but on the website I think I'd avoid the joke.

I'll be interested in getting a hold of some when they are available.

Back