Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bum said:
Just looked at your webpage on another machine. Dunno if you care that your page looks like this on browsers with JavaScript disabled or not.

attachicon.gif
Screenshot from 2013-03-27 09:51:03.png

Working on a complete re-build/overhaul with someone else, pretty did-satisfied with both service and functionality. As far as it goes, it has served it's purpose and hopefully I can launch the new site next week.

manticle said:
Also Victoria's secret is lingerie related.

Victoria hops are named after their place of origin. It's up there with rice gulls and terrified wheat as an humourous thing no doubt but on the website I think I'd avoid the joke.

I'll be interested in getting a hold of some when they are available.
Ha! Even my supplier called them that... Interested to see whats written on the Pack.

Today Im told, probably wont be able to do anything with them until after the meeting tonight.

Hops arrived yesterday thanks yob.

Mosaic lost vacuum but being overnight postage is not a problem.

Bugger, looking at methods to stop this happening, thanks for letting me know.

Victoria now arrived and listed, only a couple available as some have been reserved by email.

Cheers

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Mate, what's Victoria like??
TBH we dont bloody know mate, it's (we believe) what Dr Smurto has been growing and is in his house amber I believe.. I got this lot to sort out if it's anything like what he grows and is any good.

manticle said:
Also Victoria's secret is lingerie related.

Victoria hops are named after their place of origin. It's up there with rice gulls and terrified wheat as an humourous thing no doubt but on the website I think I'd avoid the joke.

I'll be interested in getting a hold of some when they are available.
With the sticker from the package in my hand,

Victoria Secret

Alpha 17.2%
Moisture 8.7%
Oil content 2.8ml / 100g

If it is a joke, it starts at the place of packaging :p

Hey Yob,

You might want to state the weight of the packets of Victoria's Secret flowers. Otherwise i'll be looking forward to 1kg for $25 :D (i'm guessing it's "only" 450g, though <_< )

& has Dr Smurto suggested a description of the flavour profile of his hops (assuming they're the same thing)? I thought he had, but i can't find it now...

2c

Got my hops yesterday morning, thanks Yob. Assuming that they were posted Monday morning, that makes Express packaging to Perth around 48 hours turnaround which sounds about standard. Vacuum seals all still intact, and the hops smell like... nothing, because they are still vacuum sealed. That's a good thing. Thanks mate.

+1 on the S-189 dry yeast.

btw, are you changing your username to Yobz :lol:

Sorry mate, I think I can get S-33 but S-189 is (I think) in brick form.. I havnt the equipment/environment where I would comfortably split bricks so am only looking at the packeted yeasts that are available to me.

If the above is incorrect and I can source packeted form I will get it.

:(

Yob 450g page is empty...... you sell all those pounds? :ph34r:
ahh huh ..... fixed had to refresh the page before it would show products! All good

Ed: hit refresh

what he said :lol:

Happy to offer pick up before SWMBO has the bub.. due on the 4th so it could be anytime really :blink:

for a month or two after it's probably not going to be an option but when things settle down again I think it can be done.

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back