Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order arrived already, express post even though that wasn't expected. Thanks.

Got my order in less than 48hrs. So when it absolutely positively has to get there overnight in 2 nights go with Hopdealz :D

Yob said:
I can confirm, a very limited supply of NS will be on sale tonight.

4 x 450g ($34) Packs and 14 x 110g Packs ($8.50) (Share the love)

I realise the 110g packs are a comparable price to the same offered elsewhere... but elsewhere is 90g and these are 110g ;)

Should go on sale at approx 8pm tonight.

:icon_cheers:
Is it this year's Nelson Sauvin?

naturally, I dont think there is any of last years available is there?... except that 50g packet I found in my freezer that is.

my mistake, The NS I have is 2012 season.. So is still current fi you boil it down coz you cant GET 2013 yet ;) (To be fair, I hadnt taken it out of the box until now but does say 2012 on the packs)

Sitting in Nitrogen Flushed Mylar Packs..

AA10.5% I believe them to be of the same crop available elsewhere in Australia... will be a few months until the 2013 Crop is available. and I will of course try to secure some of that as well. (at least I cant be accused of sitting on it and jacking the price up :lol: )

ed: Thanks for taking an active interest Nick :icon_cheers:

Good on ya yob for having a go. I have no doubt it will work for you. Keep your prices reasonable and back it up with good service.

You might not be in a Tourak mansion anytime soon, but you should at least be able to fund your own habit.

PS, nothing wrong with the KISS website. It fcking works!!

Good luck, Nick

Simcoe is still good mate (Possibly ordering some more in a week or so).. now to get this load out of the car...

Mosaic
Centennial
Nelson

I see on their twitter feed that hop products Australia just picked and dried their galaxy.

Cheers mate, from memory your weights should please you.. All bags weigh over but I think there was a feck it moment and threw in an extra bit.. It happens from time to time if I can't be bothered being too precice.. Some 110's I weighed yesterday went more like 115..

Glad it got there promptly. All orders placed last night have been shipped, orders placed from last night to now will be posted this afternoon.

Cheers.

Thanks Yob my Amerillo and Cascade arrived today.Just started a new brew and found I was slightly short on cascade so the order was timely.Look forward to dealing again

Update: centennial will be listed today about lunch time. (Perth time)

Looking to get a limited supply of nobles next week.

Cheers

ed: added time above as I was late by melbourne time ;)

It varies to be honest mate, Im told that Express parcels posted 'today' go by plane overnight, the following day they are sent to a sorting centre, if in the inner burbs you 'may' (doesnt seem to happen) get it that day, more likely the day after. If in the outer burbs, country regions then the package may have to go to a secondary delivery centre and the process is repeated. A realistic delivery time therefore is between 2 and 4 days by Aus Post Express mail.

Courier options can do it faster but they damn near want your first born to do so, it's pretty cost prohibitive to go down that road.

Id love to be able to offer alternatives but few are available. Perhaps some folk that have gotten packages from me in WA may chime in and post how long it was from order to delivery and where abouts they are located.

Sorry mate thats the best I can do and the extent of my knowledge.

Yob

ed: clarification

Muddy Waters said:
Got my order in less than 48hrs. So when it absolutely positively has to get there overnight in 2 nights go with Hopdealz :D
My second batch arrived in less than 24 hrs - Nice one Yob....very pleased with the weight of the NS in particular thanks mate :beerbang:

Back