Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate, small orders (1 - 2) of 110g go by snail post, postage prices reflect this. I probably won't be able to post till Wednesday, I've finished packaging for the night tonight. Apologies. You can of course opt for express but a bit of a waste for small orders. Let me know what I can do to help.

Ed: actually I could probably manage to post tmoz if you let me know.. Cheers

Yob said:
Yeah mate, small orders (1 - 2) of 110g go by snail post, postage prices reflect this. I probably won't be able to post till Wednesday, I've finished packaging for the night tonight. Apologies. You can of course opt for express but a bit of a waste for small orders. Let me know what I can do to help.

Ed: actually I could probably manage to post tmoz if you let me know.. Cheers

It's all good, my only real worry is hops sitting around in Brissy heat too long but a couple of days extra shouldn't hurt.

homebrewkid said:
lol sure is

welcome to the AHB community :beer:
Thanks, been loving this site since I found it a few months back.

Righto I just ordered. Where are my hops? Come on, come on, come on :ph34r:

:icon_cheers:

Hanging to make another first gold and c hop IPA. Farken dee lish us maing

Donske said:
Alright, wierd place for a first post I guess.

Going to place an order because pricing seems good and you're actually stocking Amarillo and Simcoe which I've found annoying as hell to get my hands on for some reason. Just to be sure before ordering though, small orders are just standard post packs? So around 2-3 days to Brisbane? Just hoping they arive before the weekend.
u could always emailyob and ask for express post ie overnight delivery.

Indeed, happy to take orders by pm or email listed on the site.

Will have to sort yours out tonight Hannibal lecter, sorry for the unseemly tardiness
Cheers

Once my refund from another hop supplier comes through will be placing an order

Very excited about this and from someone in Melbourne, too!

Any news on other varieties on the way? (Victoria's Secret I'm still keen on getting my hands on)

On the main store pages there is a list of what I 'know' is coming, I can tell you that NS and Centennial will probably be listed tmoz, NS is a limited supply and I probably won't see any more than what I receive so first in best dressed for that I'm afraid.

Will enquire about Victoria but didn't see it listed in the availability chart I last looked at.

Cheers

:icon_chickcheers: Cheers mate, Enjoy.

I should say too, that if folks want me to put instructions on the Express Post Packs to "Leave at the house" or "Leave Safe" please let me know in the purchase instructions. I will put this information on the Website as well.

kahlerisms said:
Very excited about this and from someone in Melbourne, too!

Any news on other varieties on the way? (Victoria's Secret I'm still keen on getting my hands on)
It is possible to get some (I think) but it's going to be last season stock, if you hold out a month or so, I think they are harvesting at the moment, so if you give some processing and testing time, new season stuff is likely to become available soon. Up to you guys really at the end of the day..

It might be a good one as a limited supply to see how it goes.

Prices look great I will be purchasing from you as soon as i use up my american hops.

Yob

Well done and good luck on this venture. Prices look pretty good - will certainly give you a try next time I am after some hops.

Is Pick Up an option for locals?

Cheers

BnB

not sure mate, the impending arrival of little yobette may make things difficult, but we will see how the cards fall... not ruling it out but certainly cant commit to it either. Will depend on the good SWMBO to a degree.. so to that end, in the sort term, Yes it's OK.. mid term, No probably not, Long term.. probably..

sorry best answer I can give mate.

G'day Yob,

When I finally order (which will be a while - I have to get up and running and get through the first lot you sent me), are you going to do yeast? Dry at the very least? I can't imagine weight or size wise it'll be an issue, and it'll save me having to figure out some way (other than pitching on an existing yeast cake - something not really do-able, because i don't brew often enough to start one as I finish another) to acquire yeast.

I suppose the next question is - could you whack a packet of dry yeast into a regular envelope (given it's less than 5mm wide) and post?

I know you don't want to do anything bigger, but that seems to be ideal, given whack you'd mentioned about keeping the packages small and postage down.

Cheers mate, all the best with the venture and the yobette.

Goomba

It's been mentioned a couple of times and I'm looking at it. I can see how it would make things easier on peeps..

Will have a chat to a man I know about that dog and see what can be done.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back